[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Well I'm pretty sure doing Uber with this build is toast now seeing as so many changes have been made. The gem setups are completely different (and haven't been updated) and don't offer the same level of defense.

Still a great build, but soloing Uber is going to be a major uphill battle. My two cents anyways.
Last edited by Luuthian on Aug 16, 2015, 11:55:17 PM
Yeah it can be done but if that spear crits it will be painfull.
Normal hit me for 4.5k so...
Whelp started warbands with this build, where should I go from here? Upgrade bow next is what I'm thinking. I like lionseye even though mine sucks, but I feel like upgrading to a 5-6l harbinger with good mods is going to give me the most bang for my buck over maligaro's or doryani's belt.

Gear:

Well this is the best-worst bow i've ever crafted,it's like a split personality.
What should i do next? Upgrading my bow or chest?
And btw, whats the best way to farm? I can do maps easily

Last edited by gdmusse on Aug 17, 2015, 1:58:33 AM
Hi,my first character is reave ranger from Ziggyd and just switched to your tornado build 1 week ago since the items are very similar except weapons. I find this build is very steadily and reliable so far. Thank you for your guide.

There are a few questions I need to ask about PUNCTURE.
1. Does the bleed effect stack?
2. Can bleed tick Crit?
3. Whats the ratio between On hit damage and bleed damage for puncture.

In general, how do I maximize my dps on single target.

Use Puncture only
OR
Puncture first a couple of shoots to cause bleed and finish with Tornado Shoot as main damage dealer.

In addition, do I need a Frenzy generator skill setup for Aztiri Map. Assassin's Mark only gives me Frenzy Charge after killing trash mobs and its hard to sustain enough Frenzy charge on boss fight. I noticed the damage output with 7 Frenzy charges is insane compare with none.
Last edited by chance1238866 on Aug 17, 2015, 2:52:31 AM
Is Infractem better than Chil Sol for this build? I have both:

Chin Sol is not upgraded to 20% quality yet. Just got it a few moments ago.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
"
chance1238866 wrote:
Hi,my first character is reave ranger from Ziggyd and just switched to your tornado build 1 week ago since the items are very similar except weapons. I find this build is very steadily and reliable so far. Thank you for your guide.

There are a few questions I need to ask about PUNCTURE.
1. Does the bleed effect stack?
2. Can bleed tick Crit?
3. Whats the ratio between On hit damage and bleed damage for puncture.

In general, how do I maximize my dps on single target.

Use Puncture only
OR
Puncture first a couple of shoots to cause bleed and finish with Tornado Shoot as main damage dealer.

In addition, do I need a Frenzy generator skill setup for Aztiri Map. Assassin's Mark only gives me Frenzy Charge after killing trash mobs and its hard to sustain enough Frenzy charge on boss fight. I noticed the damage output with 7 Frenzy charges is insane compare with none.

1. The monster can have many bleeds at once but only the highest damage one deals damage.

2. No it can't but what you care about is the initial hit criting since the bleed is based on the initial hit damage.

3. Seriously read the tooltip...
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 17, 2015, 3:44:43 AM
How're people finding (end game 78+ maps, Atziri) Daresso's Defiance vs a high evasion rare?
I'm running Daresso's at the moment, it's been pretty great thus far, I love not needing to manually pop enduring cry for Endurance charges however my survivability has become a bit shakey.

Looking to invest in an armor to 6 link, wondering if it's best to go for 1,600+ evasion, ~90+ life armor or stick with Daresso's.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thx for the quick anwser. So there is no point to hit puncture again in the next 5 seconds after a crit. From my experience, the actually hit from tornado shot is harder.

Last edited by chance1238866 on Aug 17, 2015, 6:03:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info