[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Athlaka wrote:
First of all let me say that your guide is wonderful and I've been breezing through 70-74 maps. What should I be concentrating on upgrading the most?

Spoiler

Your gear is ok, I would save up for a 5/6 link 300+ dps bow with crit and attack speed.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
How big of a difference will a 300 pdps bow make? My current bow has 242 pdps and over 300 regular dps. Given that a lot of skill nodes we take boost phys dmg would it boost my dmg by a lot?
I'd say a 15-20% difference (ie. a bit less than 300/242, because you may also have some flat phys on jewelry).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Mar 11, 2015, 1:20:42 PM
My goal is to be able to do Uber Atziri with this build. With good gear and mouse skills a given, would Atziri,s Acquity or a 500+ dps bow be better to accomplish my goal. Of course I understand that neither may be necessary for some people but I am old and slow and need all the help I can get.
"
wactober2355 wrote:
My goal is to be able to do Uber Atziri with this build. With good gear and mouse skills a given, would Atziri,s Acquity or a 500+ dps bow be better to accomplish my goal. Of course I understand that neither may be necessary for some people but I am old and slow and need all the help I can get.

Bow. No contest. Especially the Vaals are a huge dps check imo. 400 pdps an 9 crit is enough though to make it reasonably easy, given your other gear is decent enough.
Source: Experience. I'm old and slow, too, have a 411pdps bow and run uber with 4k life.
Bow. No contest. Especially the Vaals are a huge dps check imo. 400 pdps an 9 crit is enough though to make it reasonably easy, given your other gear is decent enough.
Source: Experience. I'm old and slow, too, have a 411pdps bow and run uber with 4k life.

Thanks for the input. When/if i ever get that bow, I will need to talk with you more.
IS windripper good with this build? it says you are working on a build for windripper but no tree yet. just wondering if there is a big difference in spec?
"
Eterion wrote:
IS windripper good with this build? it says you are working on a build for windripper but no tree yet. just wondering if there is a big difference in spec?

There is quite a difference gear and treewise. Phys dmg scaling becomes obsolete for the most part and puncture is not really viable as single target attack. Check out mathils guide and flubbys experiment to push ripper as far as possible. Both are in the scion forum i think. Youll get a general idea. I'm really looking forward to your's take tho
Selling my love :-)440 pDPS: 165Ex

BloodyLolo_
Last edited by Baldur666 on Mar 12, 2015, 2:35:54 PM
i got a question here.... i am using infractum 6 link with drillneck and was wondering if a harbinger build will net me more REAL DPS and if so by how much.... also what kind of harbinger will actually be stronger. thanks! i think thats my first post ever.... hue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info