[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Weedlash wrote:
So I followed this guide. Got most of the items and boy did I f***d it up. Need to use mana flask after 3-5 shots.

really detailed feedback. I also followed this guide and can do all map mods with 6ex of gear. Same goes for Atziri. I've got 100 mana left after reservations and never need to use mana flasks.
"
Weedlash wrote:
So I followed this guide. Got most of the items and boy did I f***d it up. Need to use mana flask after 3-5 shots.
Yeap, you really screwed up something :) . I remember playing with just enough mana for only two shots and was doing fine. You just need at least 1% leech from somewhere.
is atziri doable with only 3.7k life?
"
xyzcxz wrote:

Ofcourse yes, it's depend on your footwork and experience if you go with this build.
3k7 life and over 5k dps TS is enough to bring her down.
FOR ATZIRI

why not use burning arrow or ice shot with trap + point blank?

idea?

Last edited by mirko92 on Jan 21, 2015, 4:35:39 AM
"
xyzcxz wrote:

Its doable but you will die from every atziri's flameblast in normal and split phaze, so you need some skill to avoid it
Hey, awesome guide, it really made me want to create a ranger!

I reached lvl 72, and I can do maps quite easily, with 9.2k TS dps, 16k Puncture dps,
but I only have 3k hp and I guess it's going to be difficult with Atziri (+ I think I don't have capped res).

This is my passive skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4ZtB9BIXYi4iP2JP0mlSoLLOkwcTB8MpQ2PTnUR35H4kp9S3hNklFHVUtW-luvXWhh4mKsZU1noGyMbWxv8nBSdct313jrfXV_An8rhs6Hdow2jX2Nv5UFmvGbjZ2qoJ-kOabgpzS1SL02vqfAnMEzyqnK083q0IHTftQj1orZxt0N3ajjhOOf5wrnVOd06NbqYusU7YPvevPq_MX-uv_e

Here are my items:
Spoiler

I know my amulet could be upgraded but I have to calculate how much intelligence I could drop, and the fact I am using Infractem forces me to use Thief's ring, lowering my health pool capacity from rings...

Should I try using

and drop Thief for 2 other rings in the hope having enough hp/mp regain?

Thanks by advance.

PS: for some maps I am swapping Added Fire Damage with Life Gain On Hit, just for survivability purpose.

Rarity: RareMorbid ArchHarbinger Bow--------BowQuality: +20% (augmented)Physical Damage: 162-386 (augmented)Critical Strike Chance: 8.60% (augmented)Attacks per Second: 1.20--------Requirements:Level: 68Dex: 212Int: 105--------Sockets: G-G-G-G-B G --------Itemlevel: 78--------48% increased Critical Strike Chance--------80% increased Physical DamageAdds 26-54 Physical Damage+129 to Accuracy RatingCan have multiple Crafted Mods70% increased Physical Damage24% increased Critical Strike Chance

Im to noob to ge the picture here...

I just realized that i can craft one more thing on this one... haha. so my question is, shall i craft crit multi or attack speed?
Last edited by Urdix on Jan 21, 2015, 6:57:05 AM
Spoiler
"
Urdix wrote:
Rarity: RareMorbid ArchHarbinger Bow--------BowQuality: +20% (augmented)Physical Damage: 162-386 (augmented)Critical Strike Chance: 8.60% (augmented)Attacks per Second: 1.20--------Requirements:Level: 68Dex: 212Int: 105--------Sockets: G-G-G-G-B G --------Itemlevel: 78--------48% increased Critical Strike Chance--------80% increased Physical DamageAdds 26-54 Physical Damage+129 to Accuracy RatingCan have multiple Crafted Mods70% increased Physical Damage24% increased Critical Strike Chance

Im to noob to ge the picture here...
"
Urdix wrote:

I just realized that i can craft one more thing on this one... haha. so my question is, shall i craft crit multi or attack speed?

I would go with multi I think, depends on your items really. I would say stronger hits are more important than faster attacks, but that's me.

PS.: While writing your post you can click your char icon at the top of the page, choose inventory and click o the item you want to show - this will paste the item into your post.
Last edited by anone on Jan 21, 2015, 9:33:15 AM

Been reading a little and it seems like attackspeed gives a higher dps since all passive attackspeed calculates from the speed of the bow. But is it the same with crit multi in some way? does the bow have some kind of crit multi base? Or it it just like adding a neck with crit multi. If not attack speed must beat it HARD.

And thx for helping me getting the picture here ;)
Last edited by Urdix on Jan 21, 2015, 8:18:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info