[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hello there!
I did watch alot of guides before i started playing and today i remebered hearing something about that crit chance/crit multi on jewlery not work in some way for a build like this. is it something i remeber wron or is it any truth in it. tyvm for a awesome guide // Orosmomentet
I don't know exactly what you mean. Crit Chance/Multi on Jewelry should work exactly as the one you get on the tree as far as I know - and this is a crit build, so if you can afford it on jewelry.
Usually you want Life, Resists and maybe Leech on your rings first - rings can only have crit chance and not that much, also the build already allows a lot of crit chance nodes - so imho not as important as ...

... crit multiplier. This one is actually very important and the only thing I miss on my Drillneck. Your base crit multiplier is 150%, crit multiplier on passives/gear is then a multiplicative modifier on that - which is (imho) crazy!

This will upgrade your damage a lot (as long as you already have a high sheet crit chance of course). So get it at least on the amulett, and if not using Drillneck make it your main priority on the quiver.
"
Whitedondi wrote:
What shall I upgrade next? And what you can tell about puncture + trap + point blank setup? Is it better for atziri farming in split-phaze?

Drillneck. It offers a huge boost to damage. You will want Piercing Shots pasive for it also.

Not sure about the trap thing, personally I think is too clunky and doesn't do enough damage. I use Puncture manually (in a 4link) and have no trouble farming normal Atziri. You have to be careful though if you have piercing shots. Sometimes I pierce the clone and hit the mirror behind it, which results in instant death.
I find it very hard to farm Uber Atziri with this build though. There is no damage mitigation, 75 allres, is obviously nothing when fighting uber. Any damage she does will oneshot you so you have to avoid EVERYTHING or you're dead. I wish there was some way to tank even a little bit of her damage, but I don't think it's possible with this build.
@Whitedondi: your bow can get +11 crit chance if you had perfect implicit + 27 from craft bench. The 27% at least is easy to get.

On tree, Depth perception is very good, and you can also target the two remaining crit nodes above assassination. These 5 nodes will increase your overall crit chance by 6.76%, which will likely result to more damage than the two attack nodes at duelist start which you seem to target.

And your rings and amu lack the typical crit chance/multi, flat physical, etc. But it's hard to get that and maintain leech and capped resistances.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jan 20, 2015, 1:50:56 PM
"
I find it very hard to farm Uber Atziri with this build though. There is no damage mitigation, 75 allres, is obviously nothing when fighting uber. Any damage she does will oneshot you so you have to avoid EVERYTHING or you're dead. I wish there was some way to tank even a little bit of her damage, but I don't think it's possible with this build.

Phase Acrobatics node and a pair of
gives me 46% chance to dodge spell damage, very handy vs atziri. Combine it w 1 or 2 Vaal grace gems and u get pretty much untouchable.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Atziri and über Atziri are not in the same league.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
75% dodge chance (max cap with vaal grace) is not exactly untouchable. It's rng. One hit goes through - you're dead.
yea , but ofc u dodge what u can manually at the same time, raises the bar quiet a bit no?
And btw, how much damage HP does Ubers flameblast take if u have fire res flask up and 85% resist? Do u know?
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 20, 2015, 4:59:36 PM
So I followed this guide. Got most of the items and boy did I f***d it up. Need to use mana flask after 3-5 shots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info