[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
xyzcxz wrote:
how much chance to hit do I need for atziri or 73+ maps? is 82-85% chance to hit good enough or do I need like 89% above?

I would aim at 85% at least. Especially with slow bows like harbingers you should make sure you hit every shot. Get one gear piece with 300 accuracy and you should be fine for now.
Hi i was thinking about add multiple mods to my bow . Whats mod should i take
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Last edited by sielma on Jan 7, 2015, 7:34:03 PM
"
sielma wrote:
Hi i was thinking about add multiple mods to my bow . Whats mod should i take

IMO, Attack speed and/or Accuracy/%physical damage will be good
First of all, thank you for this well written and indepth build, and i apoligize if this have been mentioned anywhere in the guide or the comments, unfortunately i havent been able to find anything about it, but would it be possible to run a curse on hit + herald of thunder + assasins mark in there anywhere? would love some help on what to do to make it possible, cheers!
Last edited by TinyKaleshi on Jan 8, 2015, 2:38:58 AM
Should be no problem, although I would suggest using at least a lvl 19 or better 20 reduced mana.
3 Blue, 1 Red means 4 off-colors which could cost a lot of chromatics - best slot would be (imho) gloves, as Maligaro's (or Aurseize for MF) don't have a high stat requirement, lowering chromatic cost a bit.

I usually run Aura and Herald(s) in Helmet, Herald of Thunder with Curse on Hit + Curse in Gloves, CWDT setup in Boots (because I really favor Increased Duration in that setup that means I need 4 red) which means no Atziri's Step (I don't think they are really necessary; if you want to chrome that ... good luck) but possibility of high resistances on Armor or Ar/Ev boots. This usually frees up a lot of resistance need on jewellry which goes into more damage stats.
works great specially with the luck i had with the belt as far as durations go
this gear is for my new static strike (what use to be my buzzsaw gear)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Jan 8, 2015, 4:38:12 AM
"
dEus__ wrote:
"
xyzcxz wrote:
how much chance to hit do I need for atziri or 73+ maps? is 82-85% chance to hit good enough or do I need like 89% above?

I would aim at 85% at least. Especially with slow bows like harbingers you should make sure you hit every shot. Get one gear piece with 300 accuracy and you should be fine for now.

Thanks. Im now looking for a jewelry that can increase my accuracy as I only have 84% (Im lvl 78). seems a bit hard looking for a budget piece though; the price with buyouts from poe.trade ranges from 5chaos above lol.

@neversink,
there seems to be a problem in the first page of the thread after the "Single equipment piece options:I HIGHLY recommend reading at the very least the bow section." part.

You can also look for 201+ (T3 and up). Luckily this passive tree already has some accuracy nodes plus the amount of dexterity we get from tree already gives us more than 800 base accuracy.

Of course every additional bit helps, as critical strikes are double checked against accuracy (First accuracy is rolled to see if the attack hits, then crit is rolled ... if it crits, accuracy is checked again to confirm the crit). So more accuracy = more crit.

But accuracy could also hurt us on reflect, so make sure you have enough evasion already to survive reflect (because you roll against your own evasion on a reflect pack).
Linking my gear here for a friend to check it. Not playing this build but mine is also phys crit Ranger so might as well show gear here as reference for others.

I can easily clear Apex and 78 Maps with it. With some more practice and a better bow I am pretty sure Alluring Abyss can be done, too.

Spoiler

Recently found this quiver
and thinking about throwing an Exalt at it. What do you guys think?
Item section links are broken. Fix soon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info