2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

"
ep0nymous wrote:
Cool build. I run a fairly similar one. A few questions though,

"
NEW Flicker Strike Damage per hit = 13 385 x 1,5 with shock = 20 077. 5 attacks per second gives over 100k dps !

You calculate your DPS as damage per hit x APS x 1.5. I assume the 1.5 is related to Shock status ailment but unfortunately you can't factor it like this for several reasons.
1) at 10-103 Lightning damage you're not exceeding the 0.3 second monster life threshold to apply the status ailment despite the fact that it's being applied by a critical hit.
2) you have assumed that you are applying critical hits every time however you only appear to be applying them 84% of the time.
3) you only apply the status ailment after the 1st hit, so even if somehow you did apply shock it's only after the initial attack so you'd need to factor that in as well.

If you're roughly going to assume an increase in damage through shock in your calculation you might as well add Assassins Mark in as well and tell everyone the DPS is over a million.

How do you deal with freeze? The pot?

Dominus rekt you in that lvl74 palace video man. I ran a similar one here

I like a lot of what you're running though, thinking about incorporating some of this stuff into my build. Interested to know your thoughts.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your build mate!

1) Yes, I probably made some assumptions, while calculationg DPS. AVG damage are already calculated based on crit-chance, but as for shock 1.5 multiplier it will not be applied 100% of time, so top DPS will be a little less, you are right here. And yes, with Assassins Mark damage will be even higher anyway.

2) As for freeze - It does not happen offen and I have a flask for it.

3) I mentiond it in the description to the video - I stupiddly died on Dominus due to some kind of desync :(((

In general, your build is very close to mine - you have better Flicker DPS (mostly from mirror dagger + 55% spell dmg from shield i guess), stun immune from amulet, and less ES.
Is it possible to do Uber Atziri with that build ?
"
_T1ck_ wrote:
Is it possible to do Uber Atziri with that build ?

After 1.3 block nerfed unfortunately it will be very hard...

Maybe with Atziri gloves and mirrored dagger you'll have enough life-leach to compensate her Insane damage, but still builds with high-block or ranged will be better IMHO.
What would be the best 5L for this build? Flicker/Multistrike/Melee Splash/Melee Physical Damage/Melee Damage on Full Life?
"
Daskar84 wrote:
What would be the best 5L for this build? Flicker/Multistrike/Melee Splash/Melee Physical Damage/Melee Damage on Full Life?

Correct. Or Physical to lightning instead of 1 of melee gems - it helps A LOT vs. physreflect)
New wideo is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewH8NaiX8N8&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Arish on Jan 13, 2015, 8:38:01 PM
@ BOOMbastik_RUS

Thank you very much for the information. I play your build and want to try it ;)

I got 2 major problems:

1. I am too squishy, almost 3k Energy shield , cant NO bosses and no mapping

2. how can I get that hight DPS since I have only 2k dps with my stacks on
Would you say this build is viable in Hardcore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info