2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

This build looks like so much fun :D

Do you think a claw variant could work well?
Specifically I'm looking at Claws of the Magpie and Soul Raker.
Soul Raker would remove leech requirements from gear, and the 25% frenzy charge chance on hit should keep frenzy charges maxed.
The downside being the innate LoH on the claws would be a wasted stat with CI.
"
Wanred wrote:
I got 2 major problems:

1. I am too squishy, almost 3k Energy shield , cant NO bosses and no mapping

2. how can I get that hight DPS since I have only 2k dps with my stacks on

your gear & tree please.

"
OIdcheese wrote:
Would you say this build is viable in Hardcore?

It could be, just take Stun-immune amulet and Dream Fragments ring. And be aware of desync... and Rumi flask for maximizing block.
"
Icaros wrote:
This build looks like so much fun :D

Do you think a claw variant could work well?
Specifically I'm looking at Claws of the Magpie and Soul Raker.
Soul Raker would remove leech requirements from gear, and the 25% frenzy charge chance on hit should keep frenzy charges maxed.
The downside being the innate LoH on the claws would be a wasted stat with CI.

Sure, claw variant will give more leach, but probably a little less PDS.
Boom, could you tell me why you decided to take the 2 power charge nodes at the start of the tree rather than the 10 int and 8% max mana nodes? I don't see any way to get power charges and I really need the extra mana... Thanks!
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

@RasalGhulAvenged
I love this build!!
Just getting the final bits toghether, still lack some links and right colours, bough a bino for all my curency. ill post build and items. Comments are apriciated.

i know the rings are bad, and im swaping the helmet for a armor/es one. 1c for maxing out res. gloves are bad to. but i survive 66-69 maps. not started on higher jet.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABfkOSBGWFdcV8Ba_HU8i6ioLKjgqTSy_LOEtHzW5Nj06rT3iPydCS0cGSshMYEyzUUxWY1b1XfJfamNDaoxtbG6qb4RwUnBWcNV9W33jf8aFxYauidOMC5AblSCX0JoTmyabtaKjotmjiqXLpn-nK6c0qW6sR6xmsNixs7TFtUi18rk-uXzBxcHzwzrIFMpK18vYdttu29Tb59--53To1usU7LDtQfLh8-r1b_b8-WP_HA==
"
jeffadkins51 wrote:
Boom, could you tell me why you decided to take the 2 power charge nodes at the start of the tree rather than the 10 int and 8% max mana nodes? I don't see any way to get power charges and I really need the extra mana... Thanks!

PC - are a key - more crit -> more dmg

8% mana and 10 int is nothing, but if you really miss them, you can temporarily get them

"
mortenaa wrote:
I love this build!!
Just getting the final bits toghether, still lack some links and right colours, bough a bino for all my curency. ill post build and items. Comments are apriciated.

i know the rings are bad, and im swaping the helmet for a armor/es one. 1c for maxing out res. gloves are bad to. but i survive 66-69 maps. not started on higher jet.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABfkOSBGWFdcV8Ba_HU8i6ioLKjgqTSy_LOEtHzW5Nj06rT3iPydCS0cGSshMYEyzUUxWY1b1XfJfamNDaoxtbG6qb4RwUnBWcNV9W33jf8aFxYauidOMC5AblSCX0JoTmyabtaKjotmjiqXLpn-nK6c0qW6sR6xmsNixs7TFtUi18rk-uXzBxcHzwzrIFMpK18vYdttu29Tb59--53To1usU7LDtQfLh8-r1b_b8-WP_HA==

Just make your chest 5L, buy a better ES head and Maligaro's gloves and you'll be fine :D I also replaced Frenzy with Lightning strike and... I Love it sooo much (check the latest video)!
Last edited by BOOMbastik_RUS on Jan 19, 2015, 1:22:14 PM
so u get LS and gmp ?
"
mortenaa wrote:
so u get LS and gmp ?

No, what for?

I use it for single target instead of Frenzy:

Could be Meele on full life / weapon elemental instead of faster attack
Last edited by BOOMbastik_RUS on Jan 20, 2015, 11:15:23 AM
Hi, i have a question regarding flasks.

At the moment i have these:

The first and second i use together in critical situations, boosts eva from 40% to 60%, ll from 7% to 9% and gives nearly 60% dmg reduce from armor. Of course i still have to surgeon the jade flask.

The other ones should all be surgeon + dispel burning/shocked/freeze.
But i don't know if i should keep the 2 granite for this.
The quicksilver will stay, i like the runspeed ^^

Any suggestions or is this ok?

And Lightning Strike instead of Frenzy sounds nice, i will give it a try.

(atm Lvl 65 with this gear if you're interested)
Spoiler

Jade + Granite is good choice, Unique "Rumi's Concoction" is even better, if you can afford it. But make the first one with "removes bleeding" - it's absolutly must! As for the rest - whatever it's more comfortable for you. I personally always have Topaz with "dispells shocked" on the belt and Saphire + Ruby in the inventory for hard elemental bosses.

And make sure, second suffix on each flask is "Recharge when you deal a critical strike.

Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info