Why is Mark of the Doubting Knight worth so little?

This trash has a use!
Dualwield offhand for 20% speed bonus. Great for master missions, running and looking for quest
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
It's fairly common is one big factor.

But probably the biggest is that its an awful unique.

As others have said...Daggers = Crit, no way around that whatsoever.
IGN: Ghured
Huge Supply, Low Demand. The rest is predictable.
I got excited to find one the other day in a map and one person said trash so I was a bit disappointed to find out no one likes it. The speed was slow and then they decreased it on top of that. Doesn't seem like a good decision, plus the resistance is a bit useless. And why would a knight be using a dagger anyway?

However, I wonder if there is a use that people just haven't tried like can the bleed chance be AOE and what exactly is the degen, is it like puncture? Plus, the level is too high.
"
raziekeljr wrote:
And why would a knight be using a dagger anyway?

because knights aren't just high fantasy tropes in video games
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
raziekeljr wrote:
And why would a knight be using a dagger anyway?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parrying_dagger
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
"
Earthslug wrote:

This trash has a use!
Dualwield offhand for 20% speed bonus. Great for master missions, running and looking for quest
ur sure? move bonus from offslot is real?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
The problem is that it looks like a bad copy of Bino's Kitchen Knife. Practically everything this thing can do, Bino's can do better. The only exception is dual-wield block, but if you want that, you're much better off using Ungil's Gauche in one hand and a proper DPS dagger in the other.

Mark of the Doubting Knight would be great as a mid-game levelling item, like Mightflay. But the level 64 requirement means it doesn't really have a niche. The low base attack speed in particular makes it impractical for a lot of builds.
shitty aps
not that high crit
better off with bino's for poison
Well, try it out yourself, get some more while they are cheap, find a build which makes this thing REALLY useful and if it gains popularity, sell them for profit.

I imagine that a build with high crit chance (80% inc. from a platinum kris should help) and crit multiplier, a focus on DoT and reave would be interesting.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info