Why is Mark of the Doubting Knight worth so little?

I have heard Daggers are popular now, just recently found two Mark of the Doubting knight and thought it was gonna be a nice boost to my economy.
But a friend told me it was only worth a Chaos or two. seems very low for a weapon with neat dmg, block, res and even some nice bleed/poison effect.
Is it really worth that little?

Btw im playing in the Beyond league.
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2016, 5:14:52 PM
dagger builds usually go hand in hand with crit builds, this has no additional crit. The -aps hurts it as well. Yes the damage boost is nice, but too much to overcome to make it a big ticket item I think
Because its bad
High level requirement for such a mediocre dagger. The defensive bonuses are very low. The slow attack speed and "high" damage make it weaker against phys reflect. No crit bonus on a unique dagger.

Pick one.
Your friend is right. http://poe.xyz.is/search/katahosiraaruh

Generally speaking, if you've found two of a unique, it's probably not that valuable.
No crit / no speed = crap
Okay thanks for the reply. Gah keep finding the weird Uniques that none needs.

If i die with my main char maybe i should do a gimick char with all the shit stuff. Then i also get a reason to use Bronn's Lithe :)

It's quite common too which is important.

No one considers wings of entropy bad yet it sells for 1 chaos due to being so common. Mark of the doubting knight is far inferior in potential so it should be expected that it won't get any big price.

Even something like lightning coil which is universally good for so many builds sells at 4 chaos. Rarity is a huge factor.
what is the bleeding damage and what is the poison damage it causes? How can I calculate them? (thx)
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
The problem is that there is no room for slow single target Dot in Poe

Burning is nice because it can be proliferate

Otherwise single target dps sucks for clearing speed

Bleed and poison are useless with 1h weapons since it's a not
Enough big hit

I once did a adders touch reave build
Never noticed the poison since it was too low and the weapon itself was faster than the degen
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info