If Moderators were Pokemon... Gotta catch em all!!!

Adding to the collection.... Just caught Stewart_GGG, Stewartmon... Not much is known... Yet. Could be a very powerful Modmon.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
Adding to the collection.... Just caught Stewart_GGG, Stewartmon... Not much is known... Yet. Could be a very powerful Modmon.

This almost counts as a necro bump but then again this is Off Topic so i guess its OK.
I think I almost have the entire staff I could be wrong lol...

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Have you caught RoryCmon?
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
Have you caught RoryCmon?

You can only catch them if they send you a message or add to friends list... I have Bex on my friends list, she one of the more popular ones ^.^

I have RoryC, Stewart and Jared on my friends list.. :D
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
I have RoryC, Stewart and Jared on my friends list.. :D

LOL... Bex is worth more... Won't trade her :P

Yet to catch MikePmon... So close.

Woot caught RobbieL_GGG...

Almost done with collection... ^.^

Eben_GGG has been caught... LOL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info