If Moderators were Pokemon... Gotta catch em all!!!

Rachel has been caught... She likes to smile.

Spoiler
ehehehehehe
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Fitzy_GGG This is a shadow Modmon... Has Been here for a year... How the hell we didn't know about this one...

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Melissa_GGG Very exotic Pokemon... Power to wear human glasses. Her look can K.O!!! Be careful...

Sarah_GGG Very elusive... Look for her... She uses a powerful move called dxdiag!!!

catching Pokemods used to be very easy:

1) go to Lioneye's Watch (Act 1 Normal).
2) spot someone with a ton of MTX.
3) it's either GGG staff, or Charan.
4) if Charan, false alarm.
hide Pokeball, lose the evil grin, say "Hi" politely and proceed to next town instance.

disclaimer: only works on Australian server.

for the extremely rare ones, you need to know each Pokemod's natural habitat (League).
for example to catch a Chris, you need to log into Hardcore league, then wait for his new char to enter town after killing Hillock... because his Main just ripped.
(sorry Chris. RIP "Nerf").
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 22, 2016, 12:52:06 AM
Finally after years of farming I caught Chris_GGG... He responded to one of my posts heheheh... The temptation was far to great!!!! Now I shall rule over all.... Cough.

Hehe also caught Sarahb_GGG Not much is known but she likes to "haha" a lot... Extremely powerful...

So how do I catch all these amazing modmons?

Any response to an email or post and it's considered a catch... Hehehe... Takes years of training...

Solwitch I'm worried for you :(
"
diablofdb wrote:
Solwitch I'm worried for you :(

Me too o.O

ALL BOW DOWN BEFORE GREATNESS... o.O

I read on one of the earlier pages that ggg has only very few office plants... does that mean that they DON'T have a bonsai skill tree growing in their office? My life is a lie!
And congratulation solwitch!
*bows down in worship*
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:50:15 PM
"
FCK42 wrote:
I read on one of the earlier pages that ggg has only very few office plants... does that mean that they DON'T have a bonsai skill tree growing in their office? My life is a lie!
And congratulation solwitch!
*bows down in worship*

Lol... Why thank you. Because of your subordinate actions you may choose a Modmon... Besides the plants they have a peacock. Their screams are scary... O.o

Last edited by solwitch on May 27, 2016, 11:55:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info