If Moderators were Pokemon... Gotta catch em all!!!

^ I wont be able to sleep tonight
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
^ I wont be able to sleep tonight

Wild Bexmon also reside under your bed. :P
LMAO... Bex you should really do that in the office one day... Just hover around behind an office plant... LOL... If someone asks... Simply speak Modmon... LOL. Should be the sound of keyboard clicks...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
So how do you catch a Modmon? You message them, if they reply back; you officially caught them. A few examples of some Modmon... In no particular order.

Bexmon: Very powerful, stealthy will mute you without hesitation. Will help you with your supporter packs!!! Sometimes lurks in off topic.
Danmon: Not as rare as the rest of the Modmon, but nevertheless uses brain rather than brawn to fix your issues. It is said he can unleash an army of supporters.
Yeranmon: Another stealthy Modmon, master of catching prey quickly... Speed is unmatchable.
Qarlmon: Not usually involved, but master of patches.
Kieranmon: A bullshark, highly aggressive many fear this Modmon...
Simonmon: A Modmon of chances... However rarely seen. We can only speculate their grand role, a mystery.
Spoiler
Connormon: Officially powerful, players that antagonize be forewarned!!! Sadly this Modmon is now Extinct.

Michealmon: Very helpful, can be found roaming technical support with Danmon, both invaluable.
Spoiler
Corbinmon: Will send you to support quickly, a Modmon of sheer justice. Sadly thos Modmon is now extinct.

Garymon: Silently stalks it's prey, rule breaking players are easily brought down.
Henrymon: A very rare Modmon, one of the more popular Modmon however extremely elusive found in off topic...

The Most Powerful:

Samanthamon: Extremely powerful, extremely elusive, forums rumble with fear when present, however Instills awe and inspires others. A privilege to be contacted...
Chrismon: Not much is known besides its accent, found in the forest of reddit... It is said it controls all Modmon. Without him... The Modmon universe could have not been started.

I am sure there are more to discover!!!

My collection of Modmon so far I have caught BeX!!!
Spoiler

This games confusing enough without any help from you.
"
solwitch wrote:
LMAO... Bex you should really do that in the office one day... Just hover around behind an office plant... LOL... If someone asks... Simply speak Modmon... LOL. Should be the sound of keyboard clicks...
The questions is, does GGG even have office plants?
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Yes, this:

"
Brotherhawk wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

The only office plants we have are the four that are on my desk. I am pretty much lurking behind plants at all times while working. I'm doing it right now. O_O
Bex, how many marriage proposals do you get per day on these forums? You're awesome.

Edit: this post counts as at least one for today, my wife will be fine with it...
IGN: Korbad
Last edited by korbad on Sep 9, 2014, 10:52:37 PM
"
korbad wrote:
Bex, how many marriage proposals do you get per day on these forums? You're awesome.

Edit: this post counts as at least one for today, my wife will be fine with it...

Hmm, I think I've had about 5 total since I've started working here. Mostly people want to have my babies? Which is... weird.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
korbad wrote:

Hmm, I think I've had about 5 total since I've started working here. Mostly people want to have my babies? Which is... weird.

If I could 'like' or 'upvote' a post here, that would be happening. Thanks for being an awesome member of GGG!
IGN: Korbad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info