If Moderators were Pokemon... Gotta catch em all!!!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
korbad wrote:
Bex, how many marriage proposals do you get per day on these forums? You're awesome.

Edit: this post counts as at least one for today, my wife will be fine with it...

Hmm, I think I've had about 5 total since I've started working here. Mostly people want to have my babies? Which is... weird.

Without having even seen you! You've got game Bex
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
LMAO... Bex you should really do that in the office one day... Just hover around behind an office plant... LOL... If someone asks... Simply speak Modmon... LOL. Should be the sound of keyboard clicks...
The questions is, does GGG even have office plants?

The only office plants we have are the four that are on my desk. I am pretty much lurking behind plants at all times while working. I'm doing it right now. O_O

Someone recently put a glass in the bathroom that has flowers in it. It looks nice. :>

This thread is cool.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Brotherhawk wrote:

The only office plants we have are the four that are on my desk. I am pretty much lurking behind plants at all times while working. I'm doing it right now. O_O

Someone recently put a glass in the bathroom that has flowers in it. It looks nice. :>

This thread is cool.

Squirtle gang rocks!

BTW, its Digimon that always end with mon not pokemon. :P
"
Brotherhawk wrote:

oh... at first I read "does GGG even have office PANTS?"

which I think they dont, being pants such a heavy taboo
FOUND A NEW MODMON...

Jaredmon... This is a special type of Modmon, turns out may resemble a bug, fits quite nicely since this modmon helps with your bugs. If anyone has a picture of Jaredmon please post... -Cheers.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Sep 10, 2014, 2:41:18 PM
Doesnt always end with mon on this show:

Always ends with mon on this show:

So technically if you wanna be cool you get a modmon as your friend rather than your slave because pkmn is basically about slavery. Digimon is all about friendship. :)
Digimon... Ewwwwwwwww....

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I only wish to have one night with Bex. One night of hot and heavy, passionate making fun of Solwitch night. Is that too much to ask?

Spoiler
and maybe The Wretch. That would be a good night.
"
solwitch wrote:
Digimon... Ewwwwwwwww....

Pokemon = catching -> owning -> slave

Digimon = Destined to be your partner -> friend
Gonna draw the moderators as tradable cards LOL... Anime style... Wish I knew how you folks look like, it's sure to be hilarious as I'm going to have to guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info