[Build of the week S4E8] Havrd's Burning Arrow Marauder [Bloodlines][1.3]

Can this kill atziri? I am guessing it cant cos no ignite on her.
THEM MOKOUS DON'T WORK WITH BA? CHANCE TO IGNITE AND CHANCE TO BE IGNITED..

EVERYONE USE BECAUSE FOR % FIRE DMG+RESIST?

Doing this build, had this quiver, boosts my dps by 450~, very happy with it.

I can suggest something like this over Rearguard if you feel durable enough.
hi, would u pls update ur OP with all the suggestions u got from other posters and with ur own experiences that u got from leveling?
i read the whole thread and at least one time u made a mistake by saying in OP BA+ele pro+added fire and later in a reply to a confused follower of the build u said BA+ele pro+added fire+chance to ignite
also the other theorycrafter who had suggestions, did u pick any from the tips up? which tipps?

i myself am not a big fan of theorycrafting cause usually what looks good on the paper doesnt work in praxis, i also like to just follow a fleshed out guide. some guy said ur tree is not as good as it could be and pointed out that lava lash doesnt work so well as ele dmg notes, i need a statement :D

atm i am lvl 21 and i had to struggle hard! with mana costs of ROA until i got a second elreon jewelry, i run with a quill rain and the dmg is undwhelming! i also run anger and every level up my dmg reduces because of low accuracy :D will that change when i switch to traps? do they need accuracy?

what about item rarity, does it work with the burn dmg or only with the initial hit? i mean the gem and IIR on gear.

edit: switched to a lvl 20 bow with rustic sash recipe and mana isnt a problem anymore the dmg increased but it is still meh. i run anger+herald and have a quiver with + flat fire dmg and phys dmg, i also wear rings with + flat fire dmg and sadimas gloves, i also equiped deerstalker and linked BA+increased ignite chance+ele prol+vaal burning arrow because rgbb is hard to come by. the killspeed is slow and annoying to see how the traps die before they land on the ground... ffs!
what am i doing wrong since u state that u cant remember to have struggled with the build at all?!

edit2: dont bother answering to my post, i abandoned this mess of a build at level 35, the char will be my "daylie mission abandoner"

edit3: HAHAHA char hasnt finished cruel so he cant even abandon my daylies xD
Last edited by coolmccool on Oct 12, 2014, 10:03:34 AM
for now i have 4L. is it possible to proceed with 4L first and slowly get 5L? or is it must to have 5L in hand before we can even start this build?
Don't think I'll be able to run Herald of Ash, Grace, and Hatred. Tried with my level 20 Reduced Mana and still came up short :(
IGN: Sin
Dex is just a nightmare for this build TT
"
Rorinko wrote:
Dex is just a nightmare for this build TT

Atziri foible will help until you get enough dex.

Hi !

Followed your build but specced some stuff differently.

- Using a lightning coil instead of carcass i find i have better survibility but i have no problem with resist.

- Didnt spec unwavering stance , with 4k hp i found that with the base evasion even with iron reflexe was better.

- I went dual curse instead so i didnt spec into elemental weapon damage in the tree (going to spec in hit last)

- I use dearstalker for a free 5l on vaal burning arrow , my other 5l is for burning arrow and the other 5l is for ice shot double curse life gain on hit setup

- Right now i'm using anger and clarity as aura but that is one part i need to rework, i'm not sure ill use herald , the 15% is neat but i think it does not work with trap(the overkill)

- Planning to use also vaal molten shell(make sure no reflect around) , socketed alone its still crazy.

I have had alot of schoolwork and exams in the past months since making this build. I am thinking of doing this spec again for the Bloodline challenge leagues, that means i will make a new updater version of the tree and spec.
Build of the week / Burning Arrow Trapper : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1036602 [Build nerfed to oblivion]
Fall of Arrows / RoA, Lioneyes Fall : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1387765 [Updated as of 2.0] [Viable as of 2.1]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info