<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

Some of my requirements might be a tad off or a little low but I think I have the overall spirit of there intentions as follows

Who you are? My names Jared and I've been gaming rather hard since diablo 1 days, currently I spend most of my time between this and dota 2. Been playing poe since closed beta on and off over the years, almost exclusively having fun in hardcore but quit for a while when desync got bad or when irl shit came up. Had my main die this spring and took a break before coming back and switching over to standard, found a build I've been having a lot of fun with and been pla

Why do you want to join? Been lurking the guild forum for a week or so and was having deciding on one that might be a good fit and this one looked worth the effort to give it a shot.

Inspirations? I keep coming back to this game, I love how much thought and diversity went into the game as well as their approach to the community.

Contributions towards Path of Exile. I was helping out newer players in closed beta into open before I quit,semi active on the forums (hopefully some but at this point that was quite a while ago and can't even begin to remember.

My levels are a little low as my main is 86 and I have a couple high 70's but I'm quite geared considering and been just on an exp tear of late.

thanks for the consideration
Last edited by Tallywacker on Oct 26, 2015, 9:59:33 PM
BUMP FOR MY BOYS

FROM DPS
Name: Zacky
Primary Character: MagicalCrime (level 100).
If it matters, I was following an Ice Nova build and upgraded it by a lot since 2.0. Also made a guide for it:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1443142
(can see my DPS and gear right there).
Levels: 100, multiplie 90+ and 80+.

Playing in both Temp leagues and Standard.

Activity: 7 out of 7 days, always playing when im at home.

About me: me and my friend (real life friend for over 10 years) are playing PoE since December, started in Torment/Bloodlines league. Joined a huge guild, I became an officer and right now this guild is not active at all. Barely chatting and not playing together at all.

Me and my friend are looking for a new home, to map together and have some fun.

Unforunately we do not meet the requirements for playing 2+ years [we play almost an year] and do not have high support pack, but I think you should be open minded about this, we are very mature, serious and dedicated players and we'll gladly join your family.

In-Game Nick: MagicalCrime. || Main Character: Level 100 Witch (Ice Nova).

My standard shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1221095
My Loot Filter: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1313065
GTS - Stream Game: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1344346
Last edited by MagicalCrime on Oct 27, 2015, 9:54:11 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Hey, current in game nick is BananaShock (playing the 1month)
been playing the game for the past year.
im a very chatty person, always willing to help in anyway i can
got a few level 90's on STD, but im usually playing the challenge leagues.
i also know members inside your guild who told me i should come (magicalcrime).
im 25 years old, so you wont see any childish acts.
playing almost everyday.
thanks in advance,
Ori
"
huntsmon wrote:
Hey, current in game nick is BananaShock (playing the 1month)
been playing the game for the past year.
im a very chatty person, always willing to help in anyway i can
got a few level 90's on STD, but im usually playing the challenge leagues.
i also know members inside your guild who told me i should come (magicalcrime).
im 25 years old, so you wont see any childish acts.
playing almost everyday.
thanks in advance,
Ori

Going to need to see profile completely unprivate.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
a
well highest char's 92 but i have a lot of classes around the 90 mark
i got some mirrored gear n good uniques tho
been playing since closed beta ever since that alpha male kripparrian got me into this
name is jordan and my goal with the guild is to play with some cool people around the same level as i am and reach level 100
after that i'd just wanna help people who arent as experienced
Last edited by JourneyGlory on Nov 9, 2015, 1:13:49 AM
Hi im Kaoms_Heart / Culler

Inspiration: Oko said you guys are aight.

About me: I work, i don't like it. Im pretty depressed, i like a girl.

Culler.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
a

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info