<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

Names ricky
I smoke i drink
Speacialize in farm alchemy orbs
Play for long time
I take game, guilds and fist fights rel serious
Thank you for accepting mu application.

Edit: i run from responsibilities not fist fights just wanted to clear that up.

Edit#2: Kush.
Last edited by hiightech on Oct 6, 2015, 7:39:57 PM
10/10
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
8/8 m8 no h8
aids
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
up

you guys got any Australian players doing pvp season 3?
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Who you are?
Hey. Iam Mark, iam from Poland and iam 29 years old. Was playing many online rpg's like lieage 2, wow, Gw2, d2lod even d3- was very disapointed about it. I came back to poe after 2,5 years and way that game changed stuned me.

Why do you want to join?
Since i came back which was at june this year i was looking for guild that will have active, social, and experienced members. Also becouse i have set lvl 100 as a ultimate goal in poe i think i can find people with this set of mind in the guild. Also i heard u have good trolls in there =)

Inspirations?
As mentioned before lvl 100, also iam still in shock how complex-fun this game is since last time played it, and after all those months i still find new things unlike other games that i played recently i which after few weeks/months everything was boringly simple especialy character building, gear, progresion etc.

Contributions towards Path of Exile.

Iam helping other people with preety much all i can including wp's, killing stuff like malahai etc.
Sorry, dont meet requirements
~~
a

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info