<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Who you are?

Alex, from romania, i used to play diablo2 a lot, from 1.08 till the game died, mostly pvp and trading.
I've played path of exile sine closed beta, found the game by googling "game like diablo2". Unfortunately at one point I got so sick of this game that I deleted all my characters and items, after that I didn't feel like trading anymore (had enough of that in diablo2) and I've played on and off, now I've been playing tempest but I got such bad luck with maps that I basically quit.

Why do you want to join?

I don't have anyone to play with, haven't kept in touch with people or they stopped playing and I haven't managed to make new friends. So I'd like to join a guild. Right now I'm playing standard, my goal is to do uber atziri runs which I haven't managed to do before, leveling a SRS char for this, have pretty good items it should be capable. So I'd like to do map rotations. I might also play some more tempest. Ultimately I'd like to do alluring abyss runs for items and maybe pvp or level in a hardcore league.
(also I won't be able to play for a while starting from next week but I'll be back with a vengeance once I sort out some problems)

Inspirations?

Not sure what you are referring to.

Contributions towards Path of Exile.

I eat kiwi fruit from time to time.
Last edited by 1235 on Aug 22, 2015, 3:39:54 PM
"
1235 wrote:
Who you are?

Alex, from romania, i used to play diablo2 a lot, from 1.08 till the game died, mostly pvp and trading.
I've played path of exile sine closed beta, found the game by googling "game like diablo2". Unfortunately at one point I got so sick of this game that I deleted all my characters and items, after that I didn't feel like trading anymore (had enough of that in diablo2) and I've played on and off, now I've been playing tempest but I got such bad luck with maps that I basically quit.

Why do you want to join?

I don't have anyone to play with, haven't kept in touch with people or they stopped playing and I haven't managed to make new friends. So I'd like to join a guild. Right now I'm playing standard, my goal is to do uber atziri runs which I haven't managed to do before, leveling a SRS char for this, have pretty good items it should be capable. So I'd like to do map rotations. I might also play some more tempest. Ultimately I'd like to do alluring abyss runs for items and maybe pvp or level in a hardcore league.
(also I won't be able to play for a while starting from next week but I'll be back with a vengeance once I sort out some problems)

Inspirations?

Not sure what you are referring to.

I eat kiwi fruit from time to time.

Sent an invite along

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Who you are?
Hi, I'm Ed from Vancouver, Canada. I m a VFX artist, recently graduated. I am a hardcore player, both in terms of time investment and gameplay itself. Started playing PoE around spring 2014, quickly got bored of SC and then discovered HC(since Bloodlines), which hooked me up with PoE for good. I am currently working 30-40 hours/a week, yet I still find time to play PoE about 5-6 hours a day on week days and 8+ on weekends.
Why do you want to join?
I am looking for an active guild with experience players to run some hard PoE content, the social aspect is great too. I play on Tempest HC(currently lvl 93) atm and there is almost no one to run(rotate) maps with. Playing as a support makes it no fun when nobody is around.
Inspirations?
Playing for fun, running hard content, staying alive on HC, maintaining higher-tier map pools.

No pants life
Who you are?
Hi,i am troy from bali (asia),after diablo 3 release i have plan to play it but its canceled coz i found this awesome game first,and i play this game since that. been playing this game almost everydays when i got free time. more like play on standart than make more chart on temporal league.
Why do you want to join?
i like to play this game coz of co-op game,i like to play my 75+ map with guild member coz i know guild member more friendly than random public group,so i offer to open map or play map rot with u guys.
Inspirations?
never play game as long as like this game,GGG is awesome
i like to suport this game like other guys,buy some suporters pack coz i love this game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
up
Updated requirements.
a
Kicking a lot of people atm. The website last login date might be wrong so do let me know if you were kicked and want in. We're under reform at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info