up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
hi :)

im Josef from Salzburg (Austria)

im 30 years old and have been a hack and slay fan since diablo 1

im working full time and have a wife, so im more the casual player :)

the reason for my aplication is, one of my best ingame m8s is lurker and he is in your guild! a guild who have such nice members is the right one for me! :D

im playing poe since the very early beta (08x i asume)
in standart im possiblke to equip a hld/lld pvp char really good, but atm im playing more warband pve

im looking forward to your answers :)

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Who you are? I am Jack :) (28yr old IT Security Engineer living in Northern Virginia)
Why do you want to join? I'd like to have some like-minded people to run maps with or do races :)
Inspirations? Jethrotull & Asking Alexandria
Contributions towards Path of Exile - I am happy to assist people with boss's and such in Tempest. I only play hardcore leagues and would like to get better at racing.
Last edited by mindcrank on Aug 2, 2015, 5:02:10 PM
soz

~~~~~~~~~~
aaaaa
aaaaaa
Application.

Include a short description of yourself, reason you'd join and what you can bring towards our guild. Make sure your profile is not private so we can take a look.

Who you are?
My name is Ryan. I am a 31 yo graduate student. I have played RPGs for ~15 years, dating back to Diablo 2.

Why do you want to join?
Looking for like-minded people to play with. Always looking to learn more, and help others.

Contributions towards Path of Exile.
Have supported GGG through several purchases. Help people with quests, and leveling when needed. Looking to contribute more to guildies.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info