<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

Q
Hi there, I'm looking for players to play with in Tempest League, I saw Yoshi is in the guild so I already trust you!
Is he still active? I played a lot with him in Invasion and Beyond but I didn't see him in the beta :(

Something about me:
I'm 26 and I'm from Italy but I work between Milan-Lugano-London, always EU gateway!
I'm not active in the permanent leagues and I will never be, I only like to play in 3-4 months leagues; normally I give away or Vaal stuff in HC-SC.
In Nemesis, Invasion and Beyond and in some 1W/1M race I was in top 20-50 for a good time.
I don't know every mechanic / interaction in the game but I know what I'm doing and all my build are almost perfectly min-maxed with the main goal of fast clearing high tier maps.

Also if I have a work I will be able to no-life (14+ hours per day) at the start of Tempest and I hope to find some good partners to mapping with in the guild.

I didn't play for 8 months but I'm not rusted thanks to the beta where I levelled MANY characters to lvl 80-85 trying all kind of HC builds, I have a very good view on the current state of the game, knowing what is good and what not.

I really like to theorycraft builds, on the Awakening offline skill tree I have like 50+ builds saved^^

Inspiration? I would like to bring a character at very high level, normally I always stop (or RIP) around LvL 90 and reroll to try something different, in Nemesis and before lvl 90 wasn't that fast!

Contributions towards Path of Exile? I'm rather active on the forum and on reddit also when I'm not playing the game.

I really don't care abouth challenges, normally I just do some of them automatically during the league but I never try to complete them. I'm 0/8 cause I didn't play Bloodlines.

A question for you now! Is your TS / Mumble active? Is it normally empty or is it easy to find people there?

I stopped with the beta few days ago, you will find me there on monday evening/night with the new patch!

R
Hi just looking for some people to play with. I' m returning to the game after a couple months of not touching it and looking for some people to play the new leagues with.

About me:
The break has started so i will start to no life it (10-14 hrs a day) if i find the new leagues enjoyable ( looks to be). I played this game for a couple months in open beta, and continued until after the Atziri update.
You won't see me playing in many races longer then 1 hr simply because i find them boring, but i will participate in the 1-week or 1-month leagues.
During the beta i leveled many characters to 70+ trying out new builds, and/or seeing if old builds still worked. ( Currently playing around with crit ek witch)
I also have a lvl 90 ib marauder i use for PvP.

I have always enjoyed fooling around in the standard leagues but i am starting the slow process of moving over to the hardcore leagues, but have been having problems balancing damage and health. I always rip around level 60-70.

I enjoy theorycrafting new builds and will often test them right away. ( no currency because of this)

I do recognize Goat4dinner so i do trust that this guild is good.

Question: Are people on TS / Mumble often I do enjoy talking with people as we play

S
T

In case anyone cares, about 50% of the guild plays temp leagues, and about 3% is in the teamspeak
Last edited by Drevvska on Jul 3, 2015, 3:12:18 AM
U
Hi, I want to join.
I have played for over a year, so it should not be a problem
Most of my builds suck, but all my characters have enaugh

I am looking forward to the 2.0 standart league.
V
Q

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info