<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

H
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Hey guys!

I'm jawad, 21 years old and from belgium. I've been playing for almost 3 years I think (This and league of legends). This is my second account since i gave my first one to my girlfriend :D. I've got several level 80+ characters, highest one is 88, but no 90's yet on this account :(.
I'd like to join because the guild i'm in became unactive. I've been playing alone for a few months now and it's getting less fun. I need some people to map with, troll atziri with, to talk with while gaming honestly. My other friends only play league of legends.
I am a flipper, my ability is to price items correctly so i could help out the guild with that perhaps. I'm also up for experimenting, I tried making alot of builds, my perma freeze cold snap trap witch in the 3 day exile event for example rekt exiles. I also made plans for a chaos damage RF build in the next patch :3.

I'm up for the rules, respect stands high in my standards :).

I found this guild by doing a map with ImmortalDonger, who I randomly found in global 1. Thanks buddy!

Cheers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I
Who are you?

My real name is Laurenz, but you can call me Baux. I live in Austria (not Australia) and I´ve been playing PoE for over 2 years now. I mostly play the softcore temp leagues, a little bit of standard if there is nothing else going on right now or the hardcore leagues if i care enough about the achievments. My highest level character is a 95 witch and I have some level 90+ characters.

Why do you want to join?

I have been a member of the "Pink" guild (Terrex´guild) for quite a while now but he is barely playing anymore these days. Same goes for most of my friends in that guild and since I have always found it to be way more enjoyable to play and share experiences with other players, I thought it might be time to search for another guild and this one looked like it had a lot of smart, dedicated and active players.

Inspirations?

I love to learn. Honestly that is the thing that keeps me playing this game. There are so many aspects, so many things to learn and figure out and once you can call yourself good at something, there is always something new to do. I love playing different builds, trying out new stuff and owning all kinds of items, even if they do not really have a usage.

Contributions towards Path of Exile

Aside from like 500$ in Supporter Packs and seperate Mtx point purchases? A nice, helpful and dedicated player, I guess, who just really cares about the game and tries to help out other people wherever possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J
K

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info