Removed
Last edited by Tableaux on May 5, 2015, 1:43:17 AM
up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Can I join? I've been playing and trading since open beta. The game used to be all about item hunting but lately it's more about theorycrafting and making interesting builds. The builds I consider interesting have also been evolving over time. Recently, I've been bit less interested in builds focused around game mechanics and more inspired by builds around themes or concepts.

For example, I saw Null's Inclination and liked the idea of an archer summoner, so I made this build. Presently, I'm playing as a hybrid Glacial Hammer/Zombie summoner which freezes the entire screen while Flesh Offering zombies go to town on them. It's never going to compete with Mjolner for clear speeds, but it's an example of the kinds of builds I find fun to play right now. I expect when 2.0 comes out, I will focus more on magic finding so I can collect all the new uniques and jewels.

I keep a log of most of my builds here.

I did 8/8 in Torment/Bloodlines and the 1month leagues, but I probably won't bother with the next set of temp leagues unless they have unique items or rewards that I really want. I generally prefer to play in standard.

The reason I want to join is that I've been mostly a solo player since the beginning, and it would be nice to have a guild around for when I do play leagues, or for theorycrafting new builds. I do well enough alone, but I'm sure I can do better with a guild, and would specifically prefer one with experienced players.

I'm sure I have something to contribute as well. Because I've played so many builds, and have been trading for so long, I have a pretty good understanding of how the game and market has been evolving over time and how it is likely to in the future.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
a
a
a
a
up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info