1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

Tried HOi - still bad.

Nothing beats the hoa + elemental prolif w/ 3 dragons.

Best build for the money.
Last edited by KRYPTONINER on Sep 29, 2014, 6:47:40 AM
Playing a build almost similar to this. I can't however figure out whether to run with Drillneck ~14k dps or my corrupted extra arrow Hyrris Bite ~10k dps.
"
Jugles wrote:
Playing a build almost similar to this. I can't however figure out whether to run with Drillneck ~14k dps or my corrupted extra arrow Hyrris Bite ~10k dps.

Hard to beat drillneck hands down.

Nothing can really compare to it which limits the possibility of quiver options for most builds.

This build is awesome :) clear speed is insane.

My gear:

Spoiler

Dps:

Ice Shot
Hatred + HoA : 37 722
Hatred + HoA + Atziri's Promise : 46 231

Puncture Trap
Hatred + HoA : 25 828
Hatred + HoA + Atziri's Promise : 31 395

And finally i can do Atziri runs myself
Ty
IGN Jenefers
Do I use Diamondflasks when I lay down the trap or when it activates?
Justa question about the passive tree in the shadow area:

Why do you skill Coldhearted Calculation? To me it looks like we do not benefit that much from it - but maybe I am missing something.
And following that - why do you take the +10 Int Point on top of the Coldhearted Calculation-Quickness-wheel instead of the +10 Dex node on the bottom of it?
Great build so far, really enjoying it :)!

Gear:

Spoiler

using doedre's in maps since I really like the bonus 10% evade chance and the increased armor rating.
cod-immortal call really benefits from the endurance charges when you get hit.

on Atziri I prefer my belly and the 130 Hp belt.
"
LionC wrote:
Justa question about the passive tree in the shadow area:

Why do you skill Coldhearted Calculation? To me it looks like we do not benefit that much from it - but maybe I am missing something.
And following that - why do you take the +10 Int Point on top of the Coldhearted Calculation-Quickness-wheel instead of the +10 Dex node on the bottom of it?

If you can meet up the gem requirements without those 20 int go south and free up a skill point. But dont go south if you have to pick up an +30 int node instead.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Is vaal pact mandatory? Don't really like that keystone all that much. Is it really needed for normal mapping? Or is it for atziri?

am playing without vaal pact am level 86... no problem at all as long as u skip maps with reflect mod...
"
IkaPic wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
Is vaal pact mandatory? Don't really like that keystone all that much. Is it really needed for normal mapping? Or is it for atziri?

am playing without vaal pact am level 86... no problem at all as long as u skip maps with reflect mod...

Gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info