ZiggyD's Gear - Build Appendix

Hi, i am trying your build SOUTHPAW REAVE RANGER, but now i have problem with Curse on Hit combo.
I combine Herald of Ice - Hatred - Assassin´s Mark - Curse on Hit to helm, but Assassin´s mark and hatred doesn´t work. After the attack, nothing happens. What can I do to work?
"
Shisu wrote:
@Troverkol interesting Tree u got there with IR u loosing some Life% a bit damage but getting 70 ~ % Armour and IR i think thats was a good play for the All Mod 1 Month :D

And how far did u went with this. =)

Thanks, things went really well up until about tier 9. Even killed Abaxoth and the Atziri trio with careful decoy totem placement during the weekend. Only got one higher map, a triple damage dual curse Overgrown Ruin, which kicked my ass completely however.
Last edited by Toverkol on Nov 4, 2015, 12:28:52 PM
"
jerremy wrote:
Hi, i am trying your build SOUTHPAW REAVE RANGER, but now i have problem with Curse on Hit combo.
I combine Herald of Ice - Hatred - Assassin´s Mark - Curse on Hit to helm, but Assassin´s mark and hatred doesn´t work. After the attack, nothing happens. What can I do to work?

The CoH doesn't work with hatred it works with Herald of Ice's explosions he just has hatred there because there is no where else to put it except maybe swap it and ice golem around
hi
im leveling a reave ranger and i have a question

wanna go for a armour Version and later the raider class ;)

should i use a high dps sword and all the sword nodes from the skill tree or go for a Soul taker and run a third damage Aura?
what would be better?
im not sure if i am going to use Abyssus, but i give that a try ;)

thx
Hey
i was wondering if you could update the southpaw reaver skill tree, since i just started playing again and my skill tree has reset and also u can get additional skill in the tree with this new content. amd now i have no idea what to do with my guy. thx :)
Hi could you update tornado shot? Items, spells, pasive tree? Would be awesome :)
can someone tell me why in ziggyds vacuum build he's using the stave nodes if its a bow build?
The Southpaw Reave Ranger needs and update! The new Kintsugi could be a great chestpiece for this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info