ZiggyD's Gear - Build Appendix

Does Tornado Shot need Accuracy? I noticed that +accuracy (e.g. in a ring) increases the DPS on tooltip.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
@Ziggy Hey there! Lots of love and respect for the build. So big props to you and keep it up. I just wanted to know if I can substitute the rat's nest helm with an alpha howls helm, hopefully not making a major change that would affect he build? Cheers!
Last edited by Provisions on Sep 8, 2014, 5:42:14 PM
"
Provisions wrote:
@Ziggy Hey there! Lots of love and respect for the build. So big props to you and keep it up. I just wanted to know if I can substitute the rat's nest helm with an alpha howls helm, hopefully not making a major change that would affect he build? Cheers!

There's no reason to run Alphas unless you want to make some major changes to the build ;) You'd only do it if you wanted to run a different set of auras and that'd involve a few changes.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
Have you got the chance to test tornado shot post patch? If I'm reading this correctly it will only hit a target once which would greatly diminish it's appeal and dps.
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
"
Have you got the chance to test tornado shot post patch? If I'm reading this correctly it will only hit a target once which would greatly diminish it's appeal and dps.

As I understand it, the change is only if you're using things like chain. It seems to be the same post-patch if you're using the usual GMP or GMP + pierce setup.

On an unrelated note, Power charge on crit is great, and I highly recommend testing out getting the extra power charge + duration near the shadow tree. I just put passive points into it (and spent the regrets to get the merci alira bandit power charge.. rip currency), and it feels really, really good.
Last edited by LazinCajun on Sep 12, 2014, 1:47:05 AM
I noticed you had mana problems in the video, have they been addressed? I seem to have to turn off hatred in order to have enough of a mana buffer to use the skill and I have a skill linked to blood magic to use when I run out of mana ( only really happens on single targets). Is there anyway to amend this?
With 2% mana leech and 300+ dps with puncture/tornado shot you should have no problems with mana. The only way to run out of mana is to not hit anyone
Hiho together. I play on Rampage and have a small question. I mostly understand the lightning coil armor. But is it even better then a 2k eva armor as example? (Queen of the forest as example)
Hey ZiggyD. I see you roll seething mode on eternal flasks.
Better do so with divine flasks (level 65) - they have higher base healing and recovery time is irrelevant for seething.
What is your chaos resistence? you only have 34% chaos res in your gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info