ZiggyD's Gear - Build Appendix

G'day guys! In case you haven't notcied I haven't really been answering build questions in here ;) I don't check it, it's just for the gear link. Lots of good questions too which is a shame to have them unanswered. Best way to get an answer is to ask me on stream or in a YT comment!

Otherwise it's always nice to see you guys helping each other out!
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
Is it still viable or could you update the tree ? I LOVE EK builds :*
Thanks for the Build tip Ziggy!!! Am loving it so far. And also CONGRATS on the Strait Flush! 71,72,73,74,75 :)
Where do you get enough mana to cast tornado shot/puncture is it just from the mind drinker
(2% mana leech) passive node?
Almost level 40 on my own southpaw reave ranger and the main issue i am having at this moment is mana regen issues. Any suggestions for this problem? Currently rocking a little over 1k DPS using a 6L chest.

Reave
Multi Strike
Added Fire Damage
Increased Area of Effect
Faster Attacks
Melee Physical Damage

Even with that dps though it still takes several casts to kill groups which ends op draining my mana quickly as I run from pack to pack. As for single target dps all i have is viper strike, leap slam for traversing terrain, and poucher's mark to try to get some hp and mana regen.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Currently using daresso's defiance on my southpaw build works mostly pretty well voidbears and room full of sparks can cause some troubles since you lose charges on hit, not that you need ic for that kind of mobs but if there is also phys damage mobs around then it can be dangerous, like i did normal atziri with that setup and had very hard time keeping ic up because of sparkers. im also using dagger instead of sword just because i love daggers :D

and about brightbeak was thinking soul taker might be good? still nice attack speed for leap slam and you cud run 1 more aura or hatred + 2 purity auras and you cud drop all mana leech

or maybe doryani's catalyst? global crit and ele dmg and ele leech maybe put herald of ash in there for that ele prolif.

and here is my build atm took golems blood because i use blood rage

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAGY7tgwgum40AXtN-_rp9de4O73pW-n8rd9fWijB8TZIj9o19UUf_3iT951QFtY2_OkJLeN2oMHHUI-jW53RtbLVIcFIqC_Pq7UGmf7GzFr9h4iaVVUuMNjY9bIydqmKs44TAnPb8pzRHBn3jLOGsZrk-2HaOipfQ225W9Q5ImhNwVpAbEZbb1N0N_MVbr8Ezhs4hdr6nGbTK0yzpvTZlTUd-hNljcGBBgOG3F-JeOJbi6gHcEuFhIXgNvorYvTWStfKpbs8yWW1fmG6qBS1673TthO8=
Last edited by Janizy on Mar 14, 2015, 6:58:29 PM
I don't understand I have just 5k DPs on the EK scion and my dagger is like ziggyd's one ! ):
Hey Ziggy,

How do you deal with the mana issues on tornado shot whilst levelling? I've got some mana leech on gear but it's still not enough, even with Death's Harp (I'm currently level 45). I've only got ~46 mana available after using Hatred and HoA... Could you give me some advice?

Thanks in advance buddy, good luck :)
the perfect EK crit

I do love the Ek build . im running as witch now; leveling is ok i do not have chroms for the BL+gmp+coH+AM
and im sitting at 4,5 k with 3 charge . I think i fill up the "end game nodes" later at 60-65 .
At this moment the problem is 5l my LC ( gonna wait torment end to use the ming heart i just found :P) till then i use the tabula and i found a very nice 6l combo for it ;really different to urs ,as aura i do have socket problems i wont bother spending much currency in lv 40 gear for colors and i just use hatred+HoI wich is perfect for crowd control and multi shatter almost instant , even rare spawn and bosses are going to be killed in 2 click .
I wonder how it can be when im lv 65 and can equip my godly daggers ;D.

Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
Last edited by BalcArrow on Apr 10, 2015, 8:25:42 PM
How does zigg put a Physical % in a bow with it already ? Sorry for my bad english =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info