ZiggyD's Gear - Build Appendix

"
Majyn wrote:
How does zigg put a Physical % in a bow with it already ? Sorry for my bad english =/

When crafting mods was added to the game you could do this, i think.
It has then been nerfed later on.
Last edited by psyclown on Apr 29, 2015, 4:00:51 PM
Could you please update optimal end game/atziri gear for the Scion Buzzsaw build please? You posted earlier that Shield will be upgraded. What would you suggest?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
How do you manage your mana in the tornado shot build with the new passive tree? I'm halfway through cruel and have to constantly chug mana pots and can't use other skills than tornadoshot because my mana goes down extremely fast. And forget about auras I desperetly need the mana that is reserved.
"
ZiggyD wrote:
This thread is only really to have something for people to browse to see my current character's gear so I don't have to show it off constantly on stream. No bragging, and often imperfect but hopefully educational!

Ele Buzzsaw Scion
Level 73

Jewellery is basically a resistance placeholder, will update for more optimal soon.

Hi Ziggy, please update Scion ele passive tree for awakening......i really love this build, wanna still play with it, thank you, keep up the good work mate!
Is there still a guide video for the Southpaw Reave Ranger on the way?
Last edited by Radagastt on Jul 17, 2015, 7:55:07 PM
So i am trying your Southpaw Reave Ranger and its pretty nice show far. the only problem is that capping the resist with all the uniq is pretty hard. let me show you.

i think i have pretty good resist/life gear so i dont really know what to switch. i got around 50% of all resist at merci so if i switch to purity of elementens i should be able to cap them all. any tipps on gear? cant get the uniq weapon you use its like 40ex :D

EDIT: The amulte is only because of resis i got better crit/life stuff but i need the resist
Last edited by Baldry on Jul 25, 2015, 5:56:45 PM
Hey ziggy, if you could update your ethereal knives skill tree for 2.0 that'd be great! Cheers
delete
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Aug 8, 2015, 12:25:34 PM

maybe i should try that too. thanks for your build Fiqst
Anyone know if a foil is a must or we can use normal 1h sword?

I got this sword and want to change my build into southpaw reave but i am not sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info