1.3 BeyondDominating - HC Budget Dominating Blow Summoner [Good for fresh leagues]

Plz upload some vids!
just woke up, going to film a map. Dont know how the quality will be my pc isnt that great :P.

-- just filmed a 74 Gorge map gonna add some more maps when I got more time. Starting the upload now.

Last edited by divine2k3 on Sep 6, 2014, 3:09:41 AM
I always wanted to try a DB build...But i'm worried that my computer can't handle it (Dual core PhenomII 3.0 Ghz, 4 GB RAM, no SSD, GTX460). I mean, alot of mobs, alot of effects and probably i will have issues with my FPS.
Last edited by joint77 on Sep 6, 2014, 5:19:13 AM
"
I always wanted to try a DB build...But i'm worried that my computer can't handle it (Dual core PhenomII 3.0 Ghz, 4 GB RAM, no SSD, GTX460). I mean, alot of mobs, alot of effects and probably i will have issues with my FPS.

I got a i5-3570k @ 3,4 GHz and a GTX 465 (which got the same performance as the 460)

I am ok.. ofc you will get framedrops sometimes but the questions is..... is this because of the used hardware or the POE programming ?

Just test it you have nothing to lose

regards
Last edited by divine2k3 on Sep 6, 2014, 3:56:42 PM
this build looks pretty sweet, I found a soul taker in rampage and am trying out a blender cyclone and I don't particularly enjoy the feel of cyclone so my next plan was to level up a dominating blow character. I have a soul taker and a bringer of rain, I think I will plan to use both of those for this, the soul taker is a no brainer but what do you think about the BoR for this>?
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
this build looks pretty sweet, I found a soul taker in rampage and am trying out a blender cyclone and I don't particularly enjoy the feel of cyclone so my next plan was to level up a dominating blow character. I have a soul taker and a bringer of rain, I think I will plan to use both of those for this, the soul taker is a no brainer but what do you think about the BoR for this>?

This build is set up to deal with blood magic and focuses mostly on minion damage. Furthermore its for poor players like me ;). The Minion +2 Helmet is better for this build and I dont have any use for BoR.

Soul Taker is still great for this build!

If you got Items like soul taker and BoR and want to use them with DomBlow you should play something like this http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/467692

Sadly its not updated for 1.2.. but its more in the line of a DPS - Dominating Blow spec.

Last edited by divine2k3 on Sep 7, 2014, 2:00:31 AM
Can't Minion Instability be worth it? You can drop the int-node below Holy Fire so it only costs 1 point.

Or do minions never die?
As someone who is goign to tryt his build out in Beyond and has never played a summoner before, can someone give me a quick run down of the playstyle I should be utilising? Like do I just stand there with my army of undead cursing things with vuln, then last hitting with dom blow? what else is there I need to know (in laymans terms cos I am a noob)

Edit: ALso is this build capable of killing Atziri in Beyond?
Last edited by Zenevieva on Sep 11, 2014, 9:33:13 PM
Do you have a level up guide in terms of the passives? Usually I can figure out builds but I'm not sure in which order I should be getting these nodes- never really done the minion thing and especially never done the dominating blow thing.
I came up with this tree for Marauder. Has 214% Max HP and 7.1% Life Regen, just by staying at the left side of the Tree.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38UFCMzy7_9kiiD18_wQTjn1W1Jy-eze8OpzC8nxRxFCD461BH6hgYkfcycqmsqnzZWfMzhyftwBodvvxLxPZmnpBVA-5sFjwt-tKnhIcZX8rGrkz_NukaON3Rtz4cp69sJKrjal4fQYf-CgxfxYoWb_no8kXYvVOl8B8abILHOuE1kgSzogCdrqas0_umV7Xy_o8UTQJxpwiIQKh9TeNuqo9G2QuQM1qRX5iboSqYaqxZbffX-oAGSc8yzLysmEQEqsQ6WIVgVcZNuYPbBAdMs2vb7Io=
Last edited by stickray on Sep 13, 2014, 8:21:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info