The Mathil Tornado/Puncture Spec - Cheap Uber Atziri Viable

what u think about "Pyre Sapphire Ring + The Three Dragons Golden Mask + Kaom's Heart Glorious Plate + Hatred + Herald of ice and 5-6L bow for Ice shot" massive fire damage and shock
gonna try this when get few moore exalts for Kaom)

if someone already do this post results plz)
"
jekaeben wrote:
what u think about "Pyre Sapphire Ring + The Three Dragons Golden Mask + Kaom's Heart Glorious Plate + Hatred + Herald of ice and 5-6L bow for Ice shot" massive fire damage and shock
gonna try this when get few moore exalts for Kaom)

if someone already do this post results plz)

If you're going to do that, then you might check out the The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot build. It was last week's "build of the week." It uses Three Dragons, Ice Shot, and Herald of Ash for shock stacking and burning proliferation.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503/page/1
"
Chepserino wrote:
This spec is so fucking fun. Thanks for the build, Mathil. Im just cruising through maps blowing shit up and only die due to carelessness at physical reflect. Thanks for all the insight in the video, info in this thread, etc. I played buzz saw in ambush and this league is another one of your builds

Keep up the good work boss! Looking forward to more interesting builds in the future, but for now I'm going to continue mowing shit down with this spec :)

Well, I got a decent bow upgrade (although its only 4L on my puncture now, which is still fine) and managed to do atziri with only three deaths; mostly due to carelessness and unfamiliarity with the fight. Flameblast owned me a few times because I got greedy and wanted to keep puncturing her. By the time it was cast I was mid animation on a puncture and couldn't hop out in time.

Regardless it was my first ever attempt on the fight after watching a few videos of how the mechanics are. I am pretty satisfied with it only taking 3 deaths for a first every crack at it. The spec carried me.

Even though it probably wasn't necessary, I used ice shot single target with pierce strategy to clear trash safely behind doors and then swapped in puncture/nado for boss fights.

All in all my gear cost me about 3 exalts. I'd say that's pretty budget.

Thanks again Mathil. Now to continue gearing up to try the uber version eventually..

(Gear):

Spoiler
Last edited by Chepserino on Sep 24, 2014, 10:11:11 PM
"
Chepserino wrote:

Thanks again Mathil. Now to continue gearing up to try the uber version eventually..

I believe in you.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Loving the build. Lvl 86 currently hitting 40k on Puncture and 24k on Tornado. Farming Atziri easily. Don't have the guts to try uber just yet.

Spoiler
Gear
Trying to 6L the Queen.

Last edited by conradosampaio on Sep 25, 2014, 11:10:55 PM
Thanks for the great build! Played your ele buzz build as well! It's awesome to be able to do maps without needing many many ex's of gear.
I can't seem to understand how I can't manage to get my damage for Tornado Shot over 7k and hope anyone can help me I shall link my gear below:

Puncture Damage: 12k
Tornado Shot Damage: 7k

Auras: Heard of Ash, Heard of Ice, Hatred

Thanks in advance
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
I can't seem to understand how I can't manage to get my damage for Tornado Shot over 7k and hope anyone can help me I shall link my gear below:

Thanks in advance

It's your Bow. You need a higher crit chance on it (or higher damage). Better - both.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Sep 25, 2014, 3:13:51 PM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Thanks in advance

It's your Bow. You need a higher crit chance on it (or higher damage). Better - both.

So everything else seems fine other than the bow?
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Thanks in advance

So everything else seems fine other than the bow?

I don't know man 7k seems insanely low for your gear.

One thing I did notice is you are running faster projectiles instead of added fire in your tornado shot links. That should increase it a bit.

Can you post your spec? I have a feeling you are missing some critical nodes or something. I do agree the bow needs an upgrade for sure but still.
Last edited by Chepserino on Sep 25, 2014, 7:57:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info