Recently found quite interesting drop:

How do You think, is it worth to craft it (add +2 mods) and use instead of

?
"
_kerber_ wrote:
Recently found quite interesting drop:

How do You think, is it worth to craft it (add +2 mods) and use instead of

?

It has no life and very little ES. I personally would not use it the increase in spell damage will be barely noticeable.
I switched to
soooo much better than cybils, I dont know how you say the leech isnt enough.
Is it still worth picking Stone of Lazhwar amulet ?
"
chaelp wrote:
I switched to
soooo much better than cybils, I dont know how you say the leech isnt enough.

I've since changed my tune on that, it is incredibly surprising just how much leech you do get from that 1%.

1% fire leech is still a little low though.

"
doomlordalex wrote:
Is it still worth picking Stone of Lazhwar amulet ?

No you want life and spell damage and mana regen etc.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Feb 18, 2015, 5:19:42 PM
Hey man, I've been following your build and I absolutely love it so far. I am 66 on bloodlines at the moment and have been farming fellshrine with 0 MF. Guess what popped out of a 1600% rarity lockbox? Cloak of Defiance! This is my main and I have not had anywhere close to that amount of currency! I'm excited to keep progressing and will work on 5 linking this beast. Thanks so much for the detailed build.

"
Mr_B wrote:
Hey man, I've been following your build and I absolutely love it so far. I am 66 on bloodlines at the moment and have been farming fellshrine with 0 MF. Guess what popped out of a 1600% rarity lockbox? Cloak of Defiance! This is my main and I have not had anywhere close to that amount of currency! I'm excited to keep progressing and will work on 5 linking this beast. Thanks so much for the detailed build.

Depending on your playtime, you can easily farm up alts, to convert to jewellers to convert to fusings etc. Glad to hear it is working well for you.

Try running some lower level area's with some MF.
I am at level 83 and thinking to start Atziri:
5100 DPS
4600 Life
1200 Unreserved mana
365 Mana/s
220 HP/s
77/77/76 Elemental resistance (chaos - 30)

How do you think, its worth to try or better level character some more? Also, it would be enough such DPS for atziri?

I see you swap from claw to Doryane Catalist.
It would be enough life leech from it as a main and the only leech source?
Last edited by _kerber_ on Feb 19, 2015, 2:55:31 AM
"
Mr_B wrote:

I am playing i standard. If I would find CoD , it would be cheaper to buy legacy 5L for 3ex instead of crafting founded :)
"
_kerber_ wrote:
I am at level 83 and thinking to start Atziri:
5100 DPS
4600 Life
1200 Unreserved mana
365 Mana/s
220 HP/s
Spoiler
77/77/76 Elemental resistance (chaos - 30)

How do you think, its worth to try or better level character some more? Also, it would be enough such DPS for atziri?

I see you swap from claw to Doryane Catalist.
It would be enough life leech from it as a main and the only leech source?

I think your DPS is a little low, but I've killed Atziri with less DPS.

The Doryani's Catalyst 1% is enough leech.

I'd try Atziri from around level 85, wait till your gems level a little more for the extra dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info