[2.0] Cheap, 5L Atziri Farmer - 22K TT DPS LMP Incinerate RF

Ok ty!
Sure,

and yes, the 1% elemental leech is perfectly fine for atziri. can run it no problems at all.
"
Sure,
Spoiler

and yes, the 1% elemental leech is perfectly fine for atziri. can run it no problems at all.

Ahh, dat 6L + Added Lightning for all the ele damage. No wonder you get good leech. I found 1% fire by itself was not enough. I am gonna make a couple of changes tonight, see if I can keep my life high enough while running a Doryani's Fire belt.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Feb 10, 2015, 10:35:50 PM
thats the whole reason i went added light > fire pen, the majority of my dps isnt even fire, so using a fire leech wep is really hurting ur leech. At least this way i get the full dps leeched (besides the chaos ofc)
Have u tried to do Uber Atziri with this build?
Do i need 1H and Shield or would it work with Searing Touch Staff for leveling?
"
_kerber_ wrote:
Have u tried to do Uber Atziri with this build?

It may be possible, it is just hard to pass up the 4exalt for a set of Uber shards. I trying to gear myself in a way that would make it possible. If I get a 6L Cloak, then it probably is.

"
Pickboaa wrote:
Do i need 1H and Shield or would it work with Searing Touch Staff for leveling?

You could totally use a Searing Touch for leveling. Works great, it's just not end game viable.
lvl 63 now, working fine with Searing Touch sofar, gonna switch when i can use the Rathpit Shield at 68. Thx for the guide man, easy to lvl and fun aswell.
"
Pickboaa wrote:
lvl 63 now, working fine with Searing Touch sofar, gonna switch when i can use the Rathpit Shield at 68. Thx for the guide man, easy to lvl and fun aswell.

Hey man, glad that it is going well for you.
Yea going just fine. 73 now. have used the rathpith and paw now for some levels. seems really tanky. At about what stats/lvl do u think the char is ready for Atziri? never tried it myself so will probably take a few tries before i learn the fight and so on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info