The new 1.2.1 Beyond mobs are bugged/over-tuned

I would appreciate it if everyone who would like to voice their constructive opinions and to force GGG to give a response on their patches to leave feed back at this thread,

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1025236

Thanks!
"
Mahesys wrote:
Oh yes sure, so you accidentally were in a pack of 20 voidbearers!!! all voids in docks ran at you then!!! sure m8 sure, next time don't pull 3-4 packs of those.

And btw, if you really were in mid of a pack of 20 voidbeares you could:

leapslam
light warp
wirl blade

Out of those

I love people trying to mask learn to play issues by blaming game design

Let's pull 20 voids
bah i couldn't tank them, let's bitch on the forum

Again, riduculous at best

LEARN TO READ

stuff got hotfixed - so maybe it actually DID exist if ggg did a hotfix?
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Mahesys wrote:
Oh yes sure, so you accidentally were in a pack of 20 voidbearers!!! all voids in docks ran at you then!!! sure m8 sure, next time don't pull 3-4 packs of those.

And btw, if you really were in mid of a pack of 20 voidbeares you could:

leapslam
light warp
wirl blade

Out of those

I love people trying to mask learn to play issues by blaming game design

Let's pull 20 voids
bah i couldn't tank them, let's bitch on the forum

Again, riduculous at best

LEARN TO READ

stuff got hotfixed - so maybe it actually DID exist if ggg did a hotfix?

It's been confirmed the mobs were at the very least severely over-tuned. Whether or not it was a bug, or whether "severely over-tuned" counts as a bug, is probably something we'll never know.

Really disappointed in this game right now. I've ripped 3 times now in beyond league. Twice to desync and 3rd time to bugged mobs. Why do I even play?
"
YOUR DEEDS OF VALOR WILL BE REMEMBERED

Thank you. May I RIP in peace.
I feel even just the RF mobs that spawn first are overtuned. I mean its a death sentence if you are not used to desynch and rubber-banding.
Dese beyond gaise are stoppied why dey heft 2 b so med?!?!?
I don't know why everyone is complaining about them. Beyond enemies are a complete joke once you get around level 80, assuming your build isn't garbage. I haven't had any trouble with them in a very long time and now I love when they spawn because it's just extra chances at +1's or +2 maps.

This is by far the easiest hardcore league, if anything they need to buff Beyond enemies at higher levels.
Last edited by Brelm on Sep 11, 2014, 2:09:33 PM
Got raped by some archer dude in a blue 66 map without any dmg mods. Had done up to 71 rare maps and never had a problem with any of the beyond guys before that. Kill off the 3 blue guys went for the rare archer - This guy fires one arrow... 1... arrow and I get the fucking ressurect screen. Just 5linked and off-colored my lightning coil.. But I wasnt even pissed, but I have to admit that I turned off the game and have started it since.

I played the whole invasion league, had a couple of rips, but all in all I found it pretty easy because I at least knew what was coming and had a chance to learn what had got me. The RIP this time was in no way the same, I killed that dude 200 times before with dozens of different mods and never had a problem before and then bum. Was insync and all.

This might be seen as QQ, but honestly I would rather call it feedback - Because as I said, Im not mad at all. It has just killed my reroll motivation a bit, which has never happened before. Not even the day I ripped my first self 6 linked item to desync.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info