The new 1.2.1 Beyond mobs are bugged/over-tuned

"
Farystar wrote:
Try 20 pack of blue ones with beyond monster atop.

Let's tank 20 voidbearers and then blame the game!

You're ridiculous at best, stop pulling 200 mobs at once maybe? specially in Beyond league?

Last edited by Mahesys on Aug 29, 2014, 10:09:54 AM
Can't believe such complaints coming from a guy who put more than $1000 in support packs. Ridiculous, indeed.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
Try 20 pack of blue ones with beyond monster atop.

Let's tank 20 voidbearers and then blame the game!

You're ridiculous at best, stop pulling 200 mobs at once maybe? specially in Beyond league?

I didn't want too, beyond mobs forced me to, seriously read it carefully next time.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Oh yes sure, so you accidentally were in a pack of 20 voidbearers!!! all voids in docks ran at you then!!! sure m8 sure, next time don't pull 3-4 packs of those.

And btw, if you really were in mid of a pack of 20 voidbeares you could:

leapslam
light warp
wirl blade

Out of those

I love people trying to mask learn to play issues by blaming game design

Let's pull 20 voids
bah i couldn't tank them, let's bitch on the forum

Again, riduculous at best

"
Wulfstan11 wrote:
I bit the dust too to these. Had a Pillar build with iron will autocast firestorm. Just finished clearing a pack in docks, when suddenly, I got 2 shotted by that strange storm call. I guess all those we died to this BS want our characters back, but, not sure of GGG will do it.

Hmmm, I dont really get your build, could you clarify?
Never played with Iron Will but I guess it only gives bonus by strenght, pillar % damage would not help... Or was it a hybrid build?

Regarding this whole ordeal, man, I met up with some of these guys, thank god I got used to dodge those calls (because I am not particulary sturdy anyway) and didnt have to experience the damage firsthand. Thanks for all for reporting this and RIP.
Good thing it got fixed overnight for me, can go play without extreme fear of those.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 29, 2014, 10:44:50 AM
the games unbalanced, wats new.
Next up:

Tornado shot

4.3k hp 5600 armor 41% phys reduction

lvl 74 on a 70 map

-Random archer with extra dmg aura spawns
-Uses tornado shot
-From 4300 hp to 122
-Profit???
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Next up:

Tornado shot

lvl 74 on a 70 map

-Uses tornado shot
-From 4300 hp to 122
-Profit???

Was it LMP? Tornado can shotgun.
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Next up:

Tornado shot

lvl 74 on a 70 map

-Uses tornado shot
-From 4300 hp to 122
-Profit???

Was it LMP? Tornado can shotgun.

It was, but monster did not have fires additional projectiles mod.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Sounds like this bug/overtune got fixed overnight. Glad to hear that. Still sorry I had to RIP to it but I learned to never play HC after mob balance changes/additions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info