1.2.1 Patch Notes

Formosan bear: GREAT. Love that cuddly little thing Ö_Ö

new stuff at lvl 8 masters. Well. My highest Master is Tora at early lvl 7 right now.
It will take some time getting her to lvl 8.
Not even considering the other master.
And with that I come too:
WHY IN THE FU*K WOULD YOU REDUCDE THE MASTER SPAWNING RATE IN TIDAL AND FETID?
They only thing you did, was forcing the player to search for a new farming place, that sadly will take a little bit longer than before.

Also: Still no Frenzy buff Q_Q
Last edited by S_Guy on Aug 28, 2014, 9:27:33 PM
Awesome!!! GREAT job guys, LOVE the game!!!
Ahhh nice indeed, was wondering why my pierce wasn't applying to my tornado shot.
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Adding even more stuff for level 8? Don't you realize most players will never see a level 8 master?

The metacrafting mods were actually intended to be a big part of the reward for getting to level 8. We just didn't get time to implement them before the 1.2.0 release. Thankfully we managed to get them in just in time before players are getting their level 8 masters.

You completely missed his point, most likely intentionally. He basically asked what's the point of adding this at level 8 since most people will never see that, especially after you nerfed farming the masters, and you said basically that you initially intended for this change to be implemented in 1.2. Completely irrelevant answer.

Let's just reward the people who play 14 hours and day, because the rest don't matter. Well I hope the "hardcore" gamers have enough money to support you...
"The spawn chance of Masters has been reduced in The Fetid Pool, The Flooded Depths, The Ship Graveyard Cave and The Tidal Island."

Uh... I really hope this doesn't ruin Master Farming, it's already slow, why make it slower? Seriously.
So If I thought Pierce was awesome for Tornado Shot and it didn´t apply...WTF How awesome will this skill be with Pierce working. I<3!!!

Master Spawnrate reduced - meh didn´t know about the bug anyway so idc. But if it is a global reduce thats quite underwhelming because I tend to get a master every 10 maps or so which really isn´t that much fun.
Changed back attachments to always hide the default quiver.
- So no more clipping quivers? If so, this is very overdue, but I'm happy it wasn't ignored.

Fixed a bug where portals could not be used in Corrupted Side Areas opened with the Hideout Map Device.
- Awesome, huge QoL fix. Corrupted areas in the hideout are great and actually improve the content from the last expansion tenfold. All we're missing now are corrupted areas in maps... is there really no way for you guys to work this in, having implemented masters?

Thanks for the hard work.
Last edited by Lord_Kamster on Aug 28, 2014, 9:36:35 PM
Nice job!
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
"
Fixed a client crash when a skill purchased from a master was put directly into in item.
Hey that happened to me! Thanks for fixing it :)

Also Formosan bear yeah Taiwan!
and in that moment, i swear we were desync
Yet another case of GGG not caring about 99.99% of their player base, and only catering to the 23-hour-a-day grinders.

And yet you people *still* continue to throw money at them with the MTX transactions. In reality, why should the change anything they do game-wise? They're rolling in millions from useless MTX purchases that simply serve a palette-swapped aesthetic solution, and do nothing to change the actual game mechanics, which is what needs to be changed.

If you want stuff like "reduced the spawn chance of Masters" in small-sized maps to stop, stop buying MTXs. Only spend your money when GGG makes a better *game* - not simply a better looking same game.
Last edited by Baloosh on Aug 28, 2014, 9:38:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info