1.2.1 Patch Notes

No fix was ever out when I farmed tidal for invasion bosses.
Oblivious
Please. Deer pet. Please :(

And bundle it with the verdant helmet so we can be deer brethren please. :(
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
In case this doesn't include a fix for the following problem...

In your hideout, if Masters are placed close to a wall, sometimes they spawn their portal in a location that you cannot click on it no matter what you do. Because of this, the armor master's daily was something I missed and could not do.

Please fix!

Ff you go into edit mode you can move the master even though they aren't there to get the portal to be accessible. Happened to me to and was freaking out until I found you could move them.
Last edited by vipertk15 on Aug 28, 2014, 9:10:45 PM
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
"The spawn chance of Masters has been reduced in The Fetid Pool, The Flooded Depths, The Ship Graveyard Cave and The Tidal Island"

this sucks. it already takes eons to get to 8

Like a lot of the others. Good work with that one sour spot

Leave it to GGG to take something that could take weeks and turn it into months, add to the list of <head palm> moves
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
Oh no.... Now I will have to refresh instance a few more times waiting for that longer load time.....

Edit: inb4 a bunch of false positive flags......
Last edited by Shananiganz on Aug 28, 2014, 9:13:20 PM
Please try to fix the bug where the game crash if you double-click the hideout icon on the map.
Need to reduce the master grind if you're reducing the master spawns. As is, I'll never see a level 8 in all probability and I put in 20+ hours a week..
Lol I play 24/7 even I think level 8 is near impossible for 3 fucking months.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
In case this doesn't include a fix for the following problem...

In your hideout, if Masters are placed close to a wall, sometimes they spawn their portal in a location that you cannot click on it no matter what you do. Because of this, the armor master's daily was something I missed and could not do.

Please fix!

this
Take that, devourers!
Excellent patch, good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info