1.2.1 Patch Notes

Very cool! I like how the list of craftable mods is still being evaluated. I'm hoping for some + chaos resist in the future!!

At least please rethink to lower the level of being able to remove crafted mod to lv6 or 7, its still expensive to do so for average player, lv 8 will still have the uber reward of multiple mods.
and the rich will become richer offering the craft service, to wich i bow my head still for the tremendous effort of grinding there.
but as someone mentioned here lowering the spawn rate does not make it harder only longer....and longer, and maybe i will use thisservice to remove this mod or add few...no i will grind to 8...only 2 years left...
Still tje masters are a very nice idea, but again hiding content behind a wall is...kind of sad.
ing: mater_suspiriorum_pl
"
Foewat wrote:
You have a good concept here, don't ruin it again by adding all this rng or unnecessary grinding.

This. Other than that interesting...shame I don't think I will see these meta-mods any time soon, or even late. It took me forever to get 1 master to 6, lol.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Aug 29, 2014, 2:09:17 AM
Patch looks nice in general, but I don't get the Reduce of the Spawnrate for Masters in ike Tidal Island. As I did not get that we lost the corrupted Area Farming Spot with City of Sarn, now also Master-Farming gets harder ... Isn't Farming at a good Farming-Area a Core Idea of a Grinding-Game? Searching the Masters in the other Zones is just annoying, and it seemed to take Ages even with Farming-Spots :(
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
monkuar wrote:
"
gfurm wrote:
"Lowered chance of masters spawning on tidal island "
I knew that was coming but I wasn't expecting it to take that long ;-)

And how would you know that was coming may I ask?

Especially when 1 out of 8 or 10 instances didn't even contain a master, the grind was real. Now they make it even more real. So please, young padawan, tell me more about the future.
Challenge accepted.
Next patch they will reduce spawn chance of Masters in City of Sarn.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Fixed a bug where Righteous Fire could continue to burn enemies after death.

WoW I've been waiting this for a long time now. nice !
"
Qarl wrote:

Hideouts/Crafting:

We have added a Physical Damage mod for rings and amulets at the Blessing Font.

was super hyped about this. Then I got in game and.... no, you didnt add a physical damage mod to rings and amulets....

what gives? Why dont I have this option in my blessing font?

also, why are leech options not available on rings and amulets? I thought the point of this crafting was to help players get essential mods like that on their gear that allow their characters to work? getting life or mana leech on jewellery is an essential thing for a fair few phys attack builds. Im level 84 in rampage, elreon is lvl5, if theres anything I need from his bench that isnt an option to me already then this crafting is pretty much a fail because anything I need from him I need already, not when Im lvl95. Personally Im fine, I was fine without the bench crafting, but Im not the sort of player this crafting was intended to help. The sort of players who get to the 90s are not the players who need this crafting, it should be there for people who were finding that impossible, surely thats the point of the whole thing?

Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Aug 29, 2014, 2:38:53 AM
reducing the masters is just another rock in our shoes. reducing it slightly they say?
ive tried running around on diff maps ingame for 30m. no masters at all. nothing!
seems more like a total drop in spawnrate.

my loose calculations is it will take one year at least getting to level 8. thats playing everyday.
all though my calculation could be off since i havent found any masters yet.
ive also havent found any good items at all for a week now...could be im just very unlucky.

i for one am not wasting any more real cash on tabs etc... i dont like to pay people to steal my life away.

it was a great game....now i just wanna quit this crap and get my life back.

we should all stop playing instead.... then they will change it back.

Once they are Level 8, they stay there (At least in the League until they transfer to the Parent Leagues). Boo-f**ing*-hoo that it takes a while to get them to level up.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Aug 29, 2014, 2:47:14 AM
Why you've nerfed the Masters' spawning rates in some areas? :-( just last night I've encountered more corrupted zones then masters, it doesn't even make sense.
And on top of that you add more mods to lvl8 masters, which will be even harder to reach, quite impossible for a solo player who has a job and RL , like me.
You add some deterministic crafting, but then you hide it behind a wall of RNG, and you just made that wall higher...
Way to go GGG :-\

PS I love PoE, I just don't get some of the changes they make.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info