[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
pimpek21 wrote:
I would say this build works quite well :)

Today`s Atziri`s runs

Out of 9 runs

Loads of Flasks and Catalysts :)

And 1 thing, when you doing Atziri take elemental weakness from armour it will kill you instantly. I made that mistake 3 times till i find out :)

BUt everyday is a school day :)

switch with enfeeble, personally i don't. and gz
Last edited by Starzee on Sep 3, 2014, 7:10:17 PM
just wondering how you do the Vaal pact version of the build? would you stick life gain on hit to your LS?
"
ugonna100 wrote:
just wondering how you do the Vaal pact version of the build? would you stick life gain on hit to your LS?

my advise would be use a life flask and take lust for carnage node cluster located here. (Ignore my tree tho)

Last edited by Starzee on Sep 4, 2014, 1:26:00 PM
Vp version doesnt take blood magic keystone so no need for life on hit, unless u link bloodrage with blood magic gem.
IGN: Reoxy
"
Reoxy wrote:
Vp version doesnt take blood magic keystone so no need for life on hit, unless u link bloodrage with blood magic gem.

It doesn't? T_T, must suck then :P

P.S you played shatterchuck? :P tis op.
Last edited by Starzee on Sep 4, 2014, 2:28:16 PM
well if u check the skill tree that i posted, theres no blood magic keystone in use. Also i have not played shatter chuck. It looks fun, but I have heard it can have problems with reflect and survivability. It purely survives by doing high dmg.
Last edited by Reoxy on Sep 4, 2014, 3:55:30 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:
well if u check the skill tree that i posted, theres now blood magic keystone in use. Also i have not played shatter chuck. It looks fun, but I have heard it can have problems with reflect and survivability. It purely survives by doing high dmg.
reflect is a bitch for it :P
So with the VP version you have less auras than the BM version? or is it still fine
Yes u have less auras. I believe with vp u can run 5 auras.
Is it still viable? since i think you can still run 3 purites + Discipline + haste or something right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info