[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

Uber is still under project for me, but right now i have changed my tree a bit. I dropped some spell dmg nodes and now have 5 endu and 3 power charges, its weird but it feels like im doing more dmg now. I also dropped wrath and took HoI. Its much nicer for clearing trash.

All in all im doing more dmg, even tho my tooltip says otherwise.
IGN: Reoxy
"
Reoxy wrote:
Uber is still under project for me, but right now i have changed my tree a bit. I dropped some spell dmg nodes and now have 5 endu and 3 power charges, its weird but it feels like im doing more dmg now. I also dropped wrath and took HoI. Its much nicer for clearing trash.

All in all im doing more dmg, even tho my tooltip says otherwise.

Could you post your new tree? So you took skill point from Merciless Bandit?
nvm wouldn't work....
Last edited by basti on Aug 5, 2015, 6:03:33 AM
Im still testing so i dont post my tree but u can look it from my profile. Seems that wrath is not so good for dischaege. I seem to do more dmg with both heralds.
Hello there, Reoxy

I'm about to receive a corrupted Voll's Devotion Amulet (from the cards) in Warbands.

For your build and honest opinion, which 2-3 corruptions would fit your build best and worst? Is the loss of the original implicit a big deal now?

IGN: WildTortillaFart
Well the strenght is nice from the amulet, but there are some very good corruptions that are worth the sacrifice. Fire and lightning leech are very good. Other good ones are max res, ias, block. The ones that u definitely dont want are minion dmg, weapon elemental dmg, dmg taken gained as mana.
"
Glull wrote:
i really like mjolner, and i really like low life builds - but i also like playing the best available build if possible. with the addition of kingsguard i really wasn't sure if there was any reason left to play lowlife, but i think i found a version that works and is actually still worth running. i'll just post the gear and tree for now - if there are questions i'll come back later. uber atziri is really easy with this build.

i use aegis for atziri trash only - everything else is saffel.

Wow 3R3G how can you roll that
"
Reoxy wrote:
Well the strenght is nice from the amulet, but there are some very good corruptions that are worth the sacrifice. Fire and lightning leech are very good. Other good ones are max res, ias, block. The ones that u definitely dont want are minion dmg, weapon elemental dmg, dmg taken gained as mana.

Haha guess which one I got

Voll's inside

it is cheap tho, maybe someone wanting this can PM me with a reasonable price in Warbands.
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Hey guys, if anyone is interested, im selling off my Crit Mjolner set, loved it, but feel like trying something new. Trying to sell these 4 mainly, but I also have many gems available. Let me know if anything catches your eye, GL with the build guys!

31EX
65EX
25EX
18EX

PM Gentle_Giant
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
What about video Uber Atziri 2.0 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info