[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

Question, why don't we keep molten strike at level 1, and then take out Warriors blood on the tree, and the two strength nodes before it? This allows us to invest more into dps for discharge and we can just pick up a strength node up top for 30 pts and if the 10 is shorting us just pick up another strength node elsewhere. Is this a dumb idea? What am i missing here?
Well we do keep molten strike at low lvl. Also we already have all the best strenght nodes taken and we need the strenght that we get from warriors blood and the nodes before that. 40 strenght for 3 points is the best that there is + life regen can be helpful.
IGN: Reoxy
Also another question for single target ive seen people use conc effect, which i get it works very well. But does double discharge work? Like im sure it can increase dps but does it even proc the second discharge or can you not double up on gems?
U can use two of the same gems, but i dont think 2 disharge gems would work well. For me arc and disharge seems the best for all scenarios.
Idk, i feel when fighting atziri that i can't use conc effect because i need the crits and hits from arc for my flasks to regen. But i wonder if using double discharge i can still achieve my flask quota while also doubling my dps. Thoughts?
mmmm cheese
"
mmmm cheese

Yes, i concur.
Wow nice 3 white socket shavs! I dont personally like to use cyclone becouse the desync is horrible. Btw how are liking that scolds bridle?
Last edited by Reoxy on Apr 23, 2015, 12:20:14 PM
Do you guys think the GMP/LMP nerf is going to effect proccing with hits on multiple mobs

- All projectiles now behave like arrows. Multiple projectiles emitted at exactly the same time can no longer hit the same target. Their area of effect damage can still overlap, dealing damage to the same target multiple times. Many skills have received balance changes as a result. We now have far better ability to balance projectile skills because Multiple Projectiles support gems aren't absolutely mandatory any more. Many skills that we have previously been unable to create due the presence of projectile shotgunning are now possible. In addition, melee characters aren't at as much risk from monsters with multiple projectiles.
Last edited by Dextera on Apr 24, 2015, 10:47:31 PM
"
Dextera wrote:
Do you guys think the GMP/LMP nerf is going to effect proccing with hits on multiple mobs

- All projectiles now behave like arrows. Multiple projectiles emitted at exactly the same time can no longer hit the same target. Their area of effect damage can still overlap, dealing damage to the same target multiple times. Many skills have received balance changes as a result. We now have far better ability to balance projectile skills because Multiple Projectiles support gems aren't absolutely mandatory any more. Many skills that we have previously been unable to create due the presence of projectile shotgunning are now possible. In addition, melee characters aren't at as much risk from monsters with multiple projectiles.

Lightning Strike has never shotgunned so nothing is changing.

Also GMP and LMP and both getting a buff, so yeah.
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

Last edited by XSyntheticX on Apr 24, 2015, 11:45:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info