[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
Perz wrote:
i'm not sure if crit or rt would be better actually
getting some accuracy from gear is not the hard part

my crit tree would look something like this (def from shield is awsome for 500es shields)

I hate telling people their tree is bad but you're missing good nodes, you have taken nodes that are near useless / not needed. The tree is also not optimised, I Instantly spot different pathing roots that would be better. Not sure why you feel the need to stack so much es, It's not needed.
"
Reoxy wrote:
Now that im not trying to desperately lvl up again, I switched back to wondertrap boots and gotta say the difference in loot is day and night. Literally next map that I cleared dropped and exalt orb for me and lots of uniqs. Have to use purity of elements too now and drop herald. But I dont even notice that the herald is gone.

Pfffft, I could never do that :P
I follow your 1.3 skill tree...I only can open 5 buffs i cant open herald of ice , why

Spoiler

this is my gear and gems is that ok?? im gonna change my helmet to a higher es one
Last edited by fkfkfk100 on Dec 14, 2014, 9:51:04 PM
hello , my items is

this items compatible for 1.3 tree ?
if compatible please give me տhe final version of tree for change my
after some changes this is my new set up (my new head item is bossdiggity)

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABUIMfQ18DY0OPA_EEH8RLRFQFHEVUBcvGF0aOBslHNwdFB_HIvQksCW8J6ko-iycLYsvbzLRNbk7fDzvQZZCo0SrRUdG10cGSVFLrlWuVbVXDVcpV8lZ81yKXz9famSdZp5o8mwLbRlwu3GFcql713yDf8aApIIQgseOZI9Gj6aP-pBVkc6ezZ_LoqOnCKcrpzCsqq3xsUK2-riTuMq77cAawGbBBMHFwfPGns360NDQ9dIh2RPZW9rd2-ffit-w37_pAuoY6-7r9ewY8NXyHfMR9zL3pvjr-tI=

i'm just splacking everything Atziri just gives up lol

(cow i know you will find something wrong so LAY it on me so i can fix it lol)
Last edited by Dextera on Dec 15, 2014, 1:55:46 AM
IGN: Reoxy
why you guys can use hearld of ice??....i dont have enough hp for 5 buffs + 1 hearld of ice , Also should i use a sheild with spell crit + spell damage? or just spell damage? can someone answer me pls? :(
Well if u have taken the same reduce mana nodes and BM+MC then u can run them just fine, even if herald is not linked to reduce mana.
IGN: Reoxy
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
I follow your 1.3 skill tree...I only can open 5 buffs i cant open herald of ice , why

Spoiler

this is my gear and gems is that ok?? im gonna change my helmet to a higher es one

Because you are using empower in some of your aura's. We don't empower.

Here is the aura setup, try to do the same. You DON'T NEED +1 level to gems rainbowstrides I just have too much currency to spare.

Spoiler

"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
Also should i use a sheild with spell crit + spell damage? or just spell damage? can someone answer me pls? :(

To answer your question about the shield, BiS for us is this. If you are rich enough, then try to get a +1 level to gems one.

Spoiler

Last edited by Starzee on Dec 15, 2014, 9:52:19 AM
"
Dextera wrote:
after some changes this is my new set up (my new head item is bossdiggity)

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABUIMfQ18DY0OPA_EEH8RLRFQFHEVUBcvGF0aOBslHNwdFB_HIvQksCW8J6ko-iycLYsvbzLRNbk7fDzvQZZCo0SrRUdG10cGSVFLrlWuVbVXDVcpV8lZ81yKXz9famSdZp5o8mwLbRlwu3GFcql713yDf8aApIIQgseOZI9Gj6aP-pBVkc6ezZ_LoqOnCKcrpzCsqq3xsUK2-riTuMq77cAawGbBBMHFwfPGns360NDQ9dIh2RPZW9rd2-ffit-w37_pAuoY6-7r9ewY8NXyHfMR9zL3pvjr-tI=

i'm just splacking everything Atziri just gives up lol

(cow i know you will find something wrong so LAY it on me so i can fix it lol)

xD That tree is very close to our tree now :P Problem I see is that you haven't ttaken the path through the Endurance charge. Reoxy replied to you with a tree you should use. If you can though, try and pick up the es / 1% lightning max res nodes, as they are rather important. Unless you maybe want to drop an aura and empower PoL + something
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 15, 2014, 10:12:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info