[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
Tom94 wrote:
"
reimbowl wrote:
Hi, I have my 6l shavs coloured for Mjolner build : RR-GG-BB

Any idea what spells could I use with this color to switch between characters?
Im thinking wich 2 red skills can Use, one is probably life leech but could be another.
Barrage - CoC - Multistrike - lefeleech - artich breath - fireball?
Also thinking in:
Barrage- coc- multistrike - fire pen - fireball - Power charge on crit / firestorm

Multistrike only works with melee attacks.

Lol just tested..:(
Any other idea for red sockets?
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
ssebastiann wrote:
My calc :)

AB 20 + FB 21 + AP = 792k

AB 20 + FB 21 + AP + RF = 1.456k

Very nice! This makes me want to make a spreadsheet. D:

Thx. It's usefull to learn how this build works and to know what is better (by comparing items, nodes, etc) for improving the CoC and DPS.
Would this build be possible without Acuity, or would it die to reflect instantly?
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1641740
My 6link collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1656425
Last edited by AvocadoCake on Oct 15, 2014, 8:59:01 PM
"
AvocadoCake wrote:
Would this build be possible without Acuity, or would it die to reflect instantly?

I'm not dying without the Acuity, you just have to use your res flasks before hitting.
my bad wrong thread
Last edited by KRYPTONINER on Oct 16, 2014, 3:06:18 PM
my bad wrong thread
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Reflect has never been an issue. The only death I've had since switching to CoC at lvl70 was because of a Corrupted Blood rare. Playing late at night, breezing through the content I all of a sudden saw my ES bar drop real fast. Half asleep and in a panic, I missed the bleeding flask button.

I find that I'm quite lazy to active my flasks all the time. I only use them when fighting map bosses, masters, rogue exiles and before opening strongboxes. Playing without Righteous Fire. The only flask I use all the time is:

The rest of the flasks are only used when needed:

Oh, and it seems that my keyboard can only take 2 commands at once. So if I try to hit 3 flasks at once, only 2 come up. Probably why I don't use them all the time.

AutoHotkey
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Read a bit about it. Looks like it is illegal.

Macros are illegal? Wtf... I don't think so.

Links?

Some macros are allowed, others are not. The macro that clicks all of your flasks at once is NOT legal, so needless to say - I would not recommend anyone using them.

I have 2 Atziri flasks, one at A, the other at 3. Then ruby and topaz at 1 and 2 and quicksilver at z. Work like a walk in the park.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Really having problems sustaining RF, even with ruby flasks up (94% then)

Is it cuz I didn't get the flask notes yet? Are they that good?

Sry if this is a retarded question :/

Last edited by lycean91 on Oct 17, 2014, 9:28:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info