[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

Hopefully the patch comes out soon. We have to see how much lightning damage HoT adds at level 20 and what the quality bonus is. I'm assuming it's going to be the standard increased % lightning damage.

If HoT's added lightning damage is enough to shock by itself, do you think we'll swap out Arc for a more powerful spell?
"
aff1nity wrote:
Hopefully the patch comes out soon. We have to see how much lightning damage HoT adds at level 20 and what the quality bonus is. I'm assuming it's going to be the standard increased % lightning damage.

If HoT's added lightning damage is enough to shock by itself, do you think we'll swap out Arc for a more powerful spell?

Arc is also good for the chains, killing monsters around corners. I personally will keep arc for maps in all likelihood. ;)
IGN: Pirteloli
Guys, if I own 1 void battery + shavs is it still worth to go this route or should I stick with life lite version? I can't afford the gloves and won't be be able to in nearest future.
I don't see any vaal pact version here.
Last edited by countothreeandie on Oct 21, 2014, 6:18:34 PM
"
Guys, if I own 1 void battery + shavs is it still worth to go this route or should I stick with life lite version? I can't afford the gloves and won't be be able to in nearest future.
I don't see any vaal pact version here.

Sell your void battery and buy (or craft with masters):
- Wand (spell damage, 10.5+ crit chance, 1.6+ aps, crit mult).
- Shield (es, spell damage, spell crit)
- Rat's nest (70+ crit chance)
- Maligaros (legacy if poss)
- Rainbowstride

GL :)
Last edited by ssebastiann on Oct 22, 2014, 3:14:24 PM
Herald of Thunder is here :) moar DPS yayy

BEFORE Herald of Thunder

AFTER Herald of Thunder
792k -> 883k DPS (15/4 Herald of Thunder, goodbye Tempest Shield)

Last edited by ssebastiann on Oct 23, 2014, 12:51:12 PM
only 2 things to say
1 - i no longer need Arc to shock stuff
2 - take a look at links
Spoiler
Last edited by andrehbg on Oct 23, 2014, 3:55:29 AM
where can i find this calc tool you using?
"
andrehbg wrote:
only 2 things to say
2 - take a look at links
Spoiler

So we can replace PCoC with another spell? (for mapping).
Last edited by aff1nity on Oct 23, 2014, 6:03:32 AM
"
andrehbg wrote:
only 2 things to say
2 - take a look at links
Spoiler

I think using curse on hit with herald of thunder is a bad idea. Firstly you're killing things so quickly and at such a range, that most of the monsters wont even be cursed. Secondly you already should be using a curse in your 6L instead of PCoC on maps with monsters which are not curse immune, so you'd have to invest 4 point to allow for a second curse and then use something like elemental weakness.

Culling strike on the other hand is also a possibility to link with herald of thunder, but again, I think the lightnings just strike to rarely for it to be very useful. Keep in mind that you have to kill something in order for the lightning to strike, so for the only monsters where culling would actually be useful (full group dominus for instance) you don't even have the lightning bolts up.

I tried all those things out and found to prefer herald of thunder without any support gems apart from reduced mana. You preference may vary, though. ;)

I myself dropped Empower and put herald of thunder in the slot. I'm trying to get ahold of a ring that'd allow me to drop purity of elements instead, so I can pick up Empower again. Herald of thunder gives amazing DPS to my freezing pulse. I go from 4.6k tooltip to 5.4k tooltip using a lvl 16 herald of thunder.

IGN: Pirteloli
"
gfurm wrote:
where can i find this calc tool you using?

In my PC :P, I made it for this build. Everybody give me an EX for my Acuity and I release it (?) :( lol
Last edited by ssebastiann on Oct 23, 2014, 12:48:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info