[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
Mothren wrote:
"
MindR wrote:
"
soundee wrote:
Hi Tom, supposing I have 2 Void Batteries and Shavronne's Wrappings, but no Shavronne's Revelation, what can I do with the build/gear to compensate for this? There have been none on Rampage's xyz.

That's not really a problem. You will have to sacrifice RF. It might work without ring, or some small decay - haven't tested. But it's not a problem, really. I run every map, atziri, uber atziri without RF. Just habit. I still use the Shav ring to negate Blood Rage.

You simply use another diamond ring with the stats you need. More ES, acuuracy and resists if needed.

When BM/MC gets nerfed I will make a es/resists ring myself to be able to skip the auras I need to put away.

You don't have to sacrifice RF as this adds up HUGE dps to you.

You have to sacrifice 5 points from the tree. Check out my tree @level 89:

With this tree, you can run vitality because of zealot's oath keystone on energy shield and sustain barrage via a +4 life gain on hit total from jewellery (I get this from an amulet).

Problem solved.

That's not problem solved. Vitality regens 1.65% of your life at level 20. Shavronne's Revelation regens 4%. Vitality run via Zealoths Oath won't do the same for you as the ring - not to mention 4 life gain on hit sounds very sketchy. How do you even single target. You lack a lot of spellcrit, crit multi and other goodies from your tree. I don't think it's any close to being worth it.

When BM/MC get's nerfed we prolly won't be able to run all auras. I'll cover resists in one ring, and at the same time gain more accuracy and 20% more es and flat es on top. I won't use a point to run Zealoths Oath, ZO w. Vitality won't even neglect Blood Rage if I remember right.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
How you deal with library boss with no shield ?
Because if he got enough time for cast cyclone i die almost all time...
"
MindR wrote:

That's not problem solved. Vitality regens 1.65% of your life at level 20. Shavronne's Revelation regens 4%. Vitality run via Zealoths Oath won't do the same for you as the ring - not to mention 4 life gain on hit sounds very sketchy. How do you even single target. You lack a lot of spellcrit, crit multi and other goodies from your tree. I don't think it's any close to being worth it.

When BM/MC get's nerfed we prolly won't be able to run all auras. I'll cover resists in one ring, and at the same time gain more accuracy and 20% more es and flat es on top. I won't use a point to run Zealoths Oath, ZO w. Vitality won't even neglect Blood Rage if I remember right.

Vitality gets affected by all the aura and buff effect nodes we have and thus provides around 3% regeneration actually. ;)

Also 4 life gain on hit should be enough, since barrage costs only 15 mana but shoots 8 projectiles which thus give a total of 32 mana if all hit. Even when misaiming occasionally it should be fine.
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Oct 12, 2014, 4:42:41 PM
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
MindR wrote:

Vitality gets affected by all the aura and buff effect nodes we have and thus provides around 3% regeneration actually. ;)

Also 4 life gain on hit should be enough, since barrage costs only 15 mana but shoots 8 projectiles which thus give a total of 32 mana if all hit. Even when misaiming occasionally it should be fine.

I see, 3% is like a non leg Shavs ring then. I still don't think it's worth it, as you'll loose other important stuff on the three that I'd rather have. Multi, spellcrit etc.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Where is it mentioned that BM is getting nerfed? Just curious.
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
HI, I am optimizing my gear to farm Uber, atm with no acuity. I have 6l Shavs and I think I will use a legacy maligaros gloves.

The question is, Should I use vaal pact right? then I should spend 4 nodes more for life on hit?
And other is...whats the best 6l for bosses? in green socket instead of gmp -> faster attacks or faster projectiles?

so - > barrage - CoC - Faster attacks - Artic breath - fireball - power charge on crit.

Or fire Penetration instead of...?

thx
"
reimbowl wrote:
HI, I am optimizing my gear to farm Uber, atm with no acuity. I have 6l Shavs and I think I will use a legacy maligaros gloves.

The question is, Should I use vaal pact right? then I should spend 4 nodes more for life on hit?
And other is...whats the best 6l for bosses? in green socket instead of gmp -> faster attacks or faster projectiles?

so - > barrage - CoC - Faster attacks - Artic breath - fireball - power charge on crit.

thx

If you go vaal pact then you have to use a Life Leech gem, otherwise you won't be leeching enough. Also GMP is better than faster attacks. Gives you more projectiles per second and your spells shotgun. It's more than twice as much damage as Faster Attacks.
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
reimbowl wrote:

thx

If you go vaal pact then you have to use a Life Leech gem, otherwise you won't be leeching enough. Also GMP is better than faster attacks. Gives you more projectiles per second and your spells shotgun. It's more than twice as much damage as Faster Attacks.

Ok thx Tom.

Then for uber without acuity gloves it should be

Barrage - CoC - Gmp - Artic Breath - Fireball - life leech

remove power charge on crit?

and to sustain barrage spend 4 points for Life on Hit
Last edited by reimbowl on Oct 13, 2014, 5:07:51 AM
"
reimbowl wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
reimbowl wrote:

thx

Ok thx Tom.

Then for uber without acuity gloves it should be

Barrage - CoC - Gmp - Artic Breath - Fireball - life leech

remove power charge on crit?

and to sustain barrage spend 4 points for Life on Hit

If you are fine with the loss of reliability from removing PCoC then sure. I'd personally remove a spell (fireball) rather than PCoC for increased reliability rather than damage, but up to you. ;)

consider grabbing those projectile pierce nodes by shadow, especially if you use arctic+fireball. it will apply the pierce to both attacks (more procs) and spells (more dmg) which makes them extremely effective to get. lv7 tora return projectiles mod is beyond OP with this too as it will almost double your dps with them.

also i highly recommend picking up EE for AB+FB.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Oct 13, 2014, 2:23:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info