[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
TomRaidcrash wrote:
Prolly been asked here before, but can this build be done with one void battery and a shield/other coc wand? and what gem do you remove to put in life leech?

Hit me up in guild chat, just started with the build yesterday but might be able to help.

While it is possible you will haver lower spell dmg / crit due to missing the one power charge and the second void battery. I think you would be better off just using a normal coc wand + shield instead of void battery + shield.

If you wanna use life leech i would go for assmark to get charges and link barrage + gmp + coc + arc + freeze pulse/arctic breath + leech
Added a showcase video for demonstrating how atziri looks like with high-end gear. Will also add some for uber as soon as I get the chance to run a set.

YouTube video
IGN: Pirteloli
THis is my buid items but i die a lot in 76-78 maps.
Without acuity to less leech and cant survive
I have 5.8k es 88% chance to hit and 92% crit chance 92 level and playing rampage i dont think i can kill uber without acuity :((
Do u think i can kill? and i want to ask should i use righteous fire for boss because i dont have shavronnes relevation

Last edited by god_synergy on Oct 9, 2014, 12:00:20 PM
"
Tom94 wrote:
Added a showcase video for demonstrating how atziri looks like with high-end gear. Will also add some for uber as soon as I get the chance to run a set.

YouTube video

Nice, like how u keep RF up on the last stretch :) Could u link your current skilltree? Someone told me it differentiates from the one on the front page.

edit: found it in an old post...
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 9, 2014, 3:10:04 PM
often die at devourers dem, got a cwdt,ic,ec linked
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Best way that I found out is to avoid cold is to have a wall of death between myself and the enemies. Not so easy all the time though, but by smart positioning and constant flask popping it works pretty ok.
Like the time I was in a turbo map with vulnerability/xtra cold dmg and 5 charging Bone Rohas on speed came towards me with warp speed out of nowhere... I am the first to admit that the build, at least the dual Voidbattery version, is borderline glass-cannon. Still, very good against Atziri/Uber Atziri and any other thing that needs to be taken down as fast as possible.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 10, 2014, 12:24:05 PM
Hello,

First of all thx for sharing this amazing tree.
Can you tell me how you do for reach 3.6 AS with Barrage ?
Because with 2 void i reach "only" 2.7 with 4 frenzy... and i got same tree.
"
Misfu wrote:
Hello,

First of all thx for sharing this amazing tree.
Can you tell me how you do for reach 3.6 AS with Barrage ?
Because with 2 void i reach "only" 2.7 with 4 frenzy... and i got same tree.

Blood Rage low-life atk speed bonus? Lv21 with 20% quality adds 55% atk speed.
"
Blood Rage low-life atk speed bonus? Lv21 with 20% quality adds 55% atk speed.

i know its why i said with 4 frenzy i reach 2.7
Blood rage is linked to level 3 or 4 enhance, giving it 16% or 24% quality, which in turn translates to 12% or 18% attack speed extra.

With this modification I have reached 3.5 APS with 18 level 20q blood rage for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info