[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

tyvm ekun much appreciated and that would explain why i didnt see a comment with a full setup. still ty
Im curious as to why a cold doryani's is better for leech, even tho fireball does the most deeps?
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Oct 6, 2014, 3:31:30 PM
due to herald of ice
Hey there, with all the question's I've been getting asked I wrote up my own guide for the life version that I've been doing.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1080932

Thanks again to Tom for the inspiration.
ign: Killmour
"
Killmour wrote:
Hey there, with all the question's I've been getting asked I wrote up my own guide for the life version that I've been doing.

Thank you so much for doing a writeup of your build. While I did already give a friend instructions on how to play it based on your previous posts in this thread it definitely clears things up for the majority of people who wanted a budget version of my build. I have neither the time, currency or motivation to experiment much with low budget builds myself. ^^'

I also added a minimum requirements section to the guide where I redirect readers to your build thread should they not meet the requirements. Let me know if you mind and I can remove it again. :)

Minimum item requirements:

This build works best with a very high budget. For cheaper costs there are other ways to make the character work which yield far superior results. If you want to play this build you should be able to afford the following four items:

If you can not obtain the above items, then I'd like to redirect you to Killmour's Shatter Chuck Lite build which features the same playstyle at a much lower cost. He even managed to kill Uber Atziri with his build!

That being said, I also added a small section about Power Charge On Critical versus Assassin's Mark. I've been using Assassin's Mark for quite a while already, but adding it to the guide somehow always slipped my agenda.

Power Charge generation:

Both Power Charge On Critical and Assassin's Mark can be linked to Cast On Critical Strike, yielding Power Charges as a result. The upside of Assassin's Mark is, that in addition to providing Power Charges it also increases our damage by a noticeable margin. On the other hand it does not work in all cases. When for instance playing a map with Monsters are Immune to Curses, then we are forced to use Power Charge On Critical. Moreover Assassin's Mark only provides Power Charges when we are actually killing things and thus Power Charge On Critical is required for longer fights where our Power Charges can run out without us killing things. This is the case for Atziri, her Vaal bosses and Dominus.
IGN: Pirteloli
"
Killmour wrote:

Thank you very much for this!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
Killmour wrote:

Thank you so much for doing a writeup of your build. While I did already give a friend instructions on how to play it based on your previous posts in this thread it definitely clears things up for the majority of people who wanted a budget version of my build. I have neither the time, currency or motivation to experiment much with low budget builds myself. ^^'

I also added a minimum requirements section to the guide where I redirect readers to your build thread should they not meet the requirements. Let me know if you mind and I can remove it again. :)

Minimum item requirements:

This build works best with a very high budget. For cheaper costs there are other ways to make the character work which yield far superior results. If you want to play this build you should be able to afford the following four items:

If you can not obtain the above items, then I'd like to redirect you to Killmour's Shatter Chuck Lite build which features the same playstyle at a much lower cost. He even managed to kill Uber Atziri with his build!

That being said, I also added a small section about Power Charge On Critical versus Assassin's Mark. I've been using Assassin's Mark for quite a while already, but adding it to the guide somehow always slipped my agenda.

Power Charge generation:

Both Power Charge On Critical and Assassin's Mark can be linked to Cast On Critical Strike, yielding Power Charges as a result. The upside of Assassin's Mark is, that in addition to providing Power Charges it also increases our damage by a noticeable margin. On the other hand it does not work in all cases. When for instance playing a map with Monsters are Immune to Curses, then we are forced to use Power Charge On Critical. Moreover Assassin's Mark only provides Power Charges when we are actually killing things and thus Power Charge On Critical is required for longer fights where our Power Charges can run out without us killing things. This is the case for Atziri, her Vaal bosses and Dominus.

In my experience, it's not so much the shavs or the void batteries that's the problem, but more so the acuitys. For myself, I always play in new leagues and don't play in standard unless there is some downtime between leagues. For us, acquiring a pair of acuitys is near impossible, being that once a pair does pop up, they are being sold for 200+ exalts..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Your builds are the best!

Had so much fun playing your Rainbownuke, and now where I got Acuity I rerolled my Marauder to a Witch.

Never had so much fun playing PoE. Thanks Tom =)
i have a shav and acuity but without 2 void battery, im still able to run this build right?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Prolly been asked here before, but can this build be done with one void battery and a shield/other coc wand? and what gem do you remove to put in life leech?
Last edited by TomRaidcrash on Oct 7, 2014, 11:36:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info