[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
Tom94 wrote:
"
VixTrader wrote:
Is this helm any good for this build, or should I be trying to get a better one?

I found it and have been trying to either figure out how much it's worth, if anything, and if I decide to use it, on what character.

It's a decent helm for this build. Sadly the accuracy roll is on the lower end and life is contra-productive for low-life builds since it unnecessarily increases the degeneration from Blood Rage. (Which is also why I prefer using a corrupted headhunter with a different implicit.)

The helm is not worth that much, but it is superior to budget helms like the vertex.

Vertex is about 7 EX. Is that considered budget? :)

I wouldn't imagine my helm is worth anything close to that, but ball park, is it worth anything?
"
Sotto_voce wrote:
"
Mothren wrote:
"
isucksomuch wrote:
How far can I go with this build with about 50 ex?

Don't be discouraged by elitists. U can make the build work with 50ex.

Those 'elitists' - like the build's creator? Just because you can make something work for 50 ex does not mean it is optimal. You'd be much better off playing another character. Not a concept I find particularly challenging, personally - but I suppose you can't expect too much from people that lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Outstanding build, btw, Tom94 - and a great in depth guide to go with it.

I am not throwing any flaming to elitists by that post, it's your reading skills that understand it so. I am telling him to NOT be discouraged by elitists that like to play the build to the absolute optimal.

As killmour showed, this build can be altered and modified and be used to kill uber atziri on a budget that cannot be easily matched by other uber atziri capable builds.

Even if its not optimal, it can kill uber atziri, which is the hardest content this game has yet to offer.
"
VixTrader wrote:

I wouldn't imagine my helm is worth anything close to that, but ball park, is it worth anything?

I'd actually estimate its worth in the ballpark of vertex, if not a bit higher actually. The best answers you can get however are on poe.xyz. Simply look for similar helmets and their buyouts.
IGN: Pirteloli
The build is impressive, but I understand also questions regarding gear and if you can manage some kind of variant of this build without the total cost.

If you add a 6L shavs + dual voids + headhunters + rings etc on b/o you easily pass 500 ex.
500 ex to get a viable build means its not a build for a common poe gamer.

What would be interesting would be to see the baseline where the build actually starts to work and which gear actually is required to make it work/viable at all. Based on Solaris Lorica etc.
"
Mothren wrote:

I am not throwing any flaming to elitists by that post, it's your reading skills that understand it so. I am telling him to NOT be discouraged by elitists that like to play the build to the absolute optimal.

As killmour showed, this build can be altered and modified and be used to kill uber atziri on a budget that cannot be easily matched by other uber atziri capable builds.

Even if its not optimal, it can kill uber atziri, which is the hardest content this game has yet to offer.

I guess I'll have to hand it to you. I completely forgot about how Killmour managed to pull that off with his budget gear. I should re-evaluate my position about a low-budget variant and experiment with voll's protector, thanks for the pointer. :)
IGN: Pirteloli
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
Mothren wrote:

I guess I'll have to hand it to you. I completely forgot about how Killmour managed to pull that off with his budget gear. I should re-evaluate my position about a low-budget variant and experiment with voll's protector, thanks for the pointer. :)

Rich people don't ever have to try, so it's totally understandable that they don't really consider "low budget" variants. However as a broke guy I can tell you with certainty, there does exist low budget variants of every build out there. Some builds you can actually get quite close to the super expensive ones on ghetto gear, and others you can't very close. But regardless, they are all do-able on lower budgets.

My guess is, this is one of those builds that you can't get very close. 2 million DPS is just stupid high, so of course budget gear won't get remotely close. But honestly, even 1/5th of the damage output, or even 1/10th would still be able to run most if not all of the content in this game.
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
The build is impressive, but I understand also questions regarding gear and if you can manage some kind of variant of this build without the total cost.

If you add a 6L shavs + dual voids + headhunters + rings etc on b/o you easily pass 500 ex.
500 ex to get a viable build means its not a build for a common poe gamer.

What would be interesting would be to see the baseline where the build actually starts to work and which gear actually is required to make it work/viable at all. Based on Solaris Lorica etc.

I too would greatly appreciate something like this. Just an estimate on when it's actually worth going for this build and still handle 78 maps/normal Atziri rather than playing some cheaper (and a lot less efficient) CoC build. Are 2 Void Batteries considered a must or would 1 and a decent rare do fine? Same with 5L vs 6L Shav's, or maybe even use a Solaris Lorica? Etc.

I've never played a CoC build and am very tempted to try this one out. Currently doing Etup's Mjölner build on Rampage, so I have around 50ex to play with right now.
"
or maybe even use a Solaris Lorica? Etc.

You'll never get a solaris lorica in the colors required for this build, which is why I'd like to petition GGG to release a new version of solaris lorica in the next patch that has 2 white sockets everytime it drops and have 4 random colors.

At least then we'd have a viable budget armor to use so we broke dudes can enjoy some of these awesome low life builds also...
Did some Uber runs today, I must say Ice Spear and Arc is THE best mob clearer, then switching to arctic breath and fireball for shotgunning bosses.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Mothren wrote:
"
isucksomuch wrote:
How far can I go with this build with about 50 ex?

Don't be discouraged by elitists. U can make the build work with 50ex.

Here's my 86 witch gear on rampage and the prices:

Spoiler

The wand is bought for 45 scours.
The shield is 2c + ES craft.
Helm 23c.
Rings are around 3-5c (Haven't even crafted %ES on them yet).
Amulet 10c.
Shavs dropped to me, 6S5L in like 10-20 fuses and jewellers, this costs like 43 ex in rampage.
Boots bought for like 4-5c again.
Gloves 14c.
Belt 1ex.

For a total cost of 46exalts, you can pretty much do most maps with 6.5k ES. You might die due to 5link shavs though, either swap power charge on critical and use assassin's mark, or play carefully via freezing with ice spear.

You need an altered version of the tree to run vitality on shield with this budget.

Here is my tree for now:

Will get heartseeker and flask nodes, 6link my shavs and kill uber atziri before rampage finishes.

I play somewhere in between casual and semi-hardcore by the way.

nice i think you could craft a better wand for 2 to 4 ex right??
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info