[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
"
Dkodr wrote:
Did some Uber runs today, I must say Ice Spear and Arc is THE best mob clearer, then switching to arctic breath and fireball for shotgunning bosses.

How about Freezing Pulse instead of Ice Spear for mobs. I've been going Artic Breath and Freezing Pulse for mobs but then again I use Arch to curse mobs with Warlords Mark or Assassin.

Im using FP and Ice Spear and can say its very good for clearing, including in Alluring Abyss
nvm
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 2, 2014, 1:01:31 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:
"
TadaceAce wrote:
What's the point of playing this game anymore when you've got a 6L legacy shav, acuity, and mirrored gear in every other slot?

I can't even fathom how one would come into owning that sheer amount of currency without exploits, cheating, or ripping off people in trade chat all day.

As we say in Brazil:

"While there are suckers, trickster not starve ..."

As we say in the states dystopian shithole. U couldn't pay me 1m dollar a year to live there.

=)
Wow, what is going on in this thread. Can people please stop the "war" between people with currency and those with less currency?
All of us that have alot currency have been where those with less are. We didn't log on for the first time with 500 ex in the pocket.
It takes time and dedication, skill, and often some luck. For me it was mostly time, dedication and luck. I was never a mastertrader, but I'm one lucky dedicated bitch. (noIdidntgetdonatedanything)

I think it's great that people think so highly of this build that they want to explore around and make it viable low budget. I'm sure they know there are other builds out there easier doable on the budget they have - but instead they are showing great dedication by exploring ways to make this build work for less. You learn alot about the game by doing so.

So we are lucky to have the currency to be able to do this build as the maker intended. Those who cannot, it's great that they are theorycrafting and pieceing together on theire own making other viable options that they enjoy to play.

By the way: Crit caps at 95%, not 90!
Why keep playing: Because it's an awesome game, with a lot of cool content. It's not only about getting BiS items, it's about actually playing the game.

So please, stop nagging at each other and feeling bad/better/worse/good/banana about being on either side.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
No reason to be jealous of video game "wealth." There's only two ways to get it.

1) Swipe the credit card. To each his own, no judgments, but I feel if you just buy what you need it would take 100% of the fun out of the game.

2) Play A LOT ! Same thing, to each his own, but I'd rather spend my time studying and hanging out with the girlfriend. An hour a day of POE is plenty to get the enjoyment out of the game without sacrificing too much in real life. Imagine these people who play 3+ hours a day. Yeah you'll have nice video game pixels, but in that time you could have done a 2nd major, learned another language, or worked longer hours and made real money. What would you rather have, mirrored items in POE, or a Porsche before your 30th birthday? Think about it...

So w/e, it's budget characters for me. Personally I'm going with the rainbownuke because that one doesn't need Shavs. This one doesn't either, but GL getting a Solaris Lorica in the right colors...
Perhaps hard to get a GL solaris with the exact same colors as used in this build (BBBGGG), but yet again a variant of the build must not be exactly the same. This one for example, theorycraft what that red slot with a +Weapon Elemental Damage would count? Or empower level 3?

Maybe not 2 mil dps, but yet again this seems to be one of the top builds out there for endgame content atm. Until ggg nerfs something or changes skill tree again ;)

"
VixTrader wrote:
No reason to be jealous of video game "wealth." There's only two ways to get it.

1) Swipe the credit card. To each his own, no judgments, but I feel if you just buy what you need it would take 100% of the fun out of the game.

2) Play A LOT ! Same thing, to each his own, but I'd rather spend my time studying and hanging out with the girlfriend. An hour a day of POE is plenty to get the enjoyment out of the game without sacrificing too much in real life. Imagine these people who play 3+ hours a day. Yeah you'll have nice video game pixels, but in that time you could have done a 2nd major, learned another language, or worked longer hours and made real money. What would you rather have, mirrored items in POE, or a Porsche before your 30th birthday? Think about it...

So w/e, it's budget characters for me. Personally I'm going with the rainbownuke because that one doesn't need Shavs. This one doesn't either, but GL getting a Solaris Lorica in the right colors...

That post makes you sound like quite a judgemental one in my opinion. It's nice that you would rather laern another language or take a 2nd major instead of playing videogames, but the way you write this makes it sound like those of different views are missing out. If you really love videogames, it's still quite possible achieving in both that and in real life. You might even miss out on something as well!
Me myself play this game alot, I also play League of Legends. Through both games I have met a bunch of nice and amazing people. This summer I even visited some of them while on vacation! If you and your girlfriend have the same interests, you can game together as well. Me and my ex BF played a lot together, with both his and my friends. He broke up when I reached higher ELO then him (JK). I know several people in Path of Exile who works fulltime, has girlfriends and probably nice cars as well that still loves the game and gaming enough in general to spend more then 1 hour a day on it.

This saturday for example, I'm going to work - then out to eat with friends, and after that, I'll probably log on to POE, play, have some fun and enjoy myself. I'll live in the complex, unimaginable world where I can have BOTH a shavs and mirrored gear while still having money, friends and family. No Porsche tho, I'd rather spend my money on travelling - which I do :)

If you don't want to sacrifice anything to spend hours on doing something you really enjoy, even with other people who enjoys the same thing then that's fine of course, but don't make it sound so horrible :)

"
boondoxsaints wrote:
Perhaps hard to get a GL solaris with the exact same colors as used in this build (BBBGGG), but yet again a variant of the build must not be exactly the same. This one for example, theorycraft what that red slot with a +Weapon Elemental Damage would count? Or empower level 3?

Maybe not 2 mil dps, but yet again this seems to be one of the top builds out there for endgame content atm. Until ggg nerfs something or changes skill tree again ;)

You kinda need 3 green slots. Barrage, GMP and COC. You can use a red gem instead of a blue for life leach if you want. If you want to keep those colours you will have to replace Barrage with another attack as a trigger for the spells, a red one then. Not that much to choose from.
"
MindR wrote:
"
VixTrader wrote:

That post makes you sound like quite a judgemental one in my opinion. It's nice that you would rather laern another language or take a 2nd major instead of playing videogames, but the way you write this makes it sound like those of different views are missing out. If you really love videogames, it's still quite possible achieving in both that and in real life. You might even miss out on something as well!
Me myself play this game alot, I also play League of Legends. Through both games I have met a bunch of nice and amazing people. This summer I even visited some of them while on vacation! If you and your girlfriend have the same interests, you can game together as well. Me and my ex BF played a lot together, with both his and my friends. He broke up when I reached higher ELO then him (JK). I know several people in Path of Exile who works fulltime, has girlfriends and probably nice cars as well that still loves the game and gaming enough in general to spend more then 1 hour a day on it.

This saturday for example, I'm going to work - then out to eat with friends, and after that, I'll probably log on to POE, play, have some fun and enjoy myself. I'll live in the complex, unimaginable world where I can have BOTH a shavs and mirrored gear while still having money, friends and family. No Porsche tho, I'd rather spend my money on travelling - which I do :)

If you don't want to sacrifice anything to spend hours on doing something you really enjoy, even with other people who enjoys the same thing then that's fine of course, but don't make it sound so horrible :)

I tried to write it with no judgments, but since you still found some, I'll just be directly judgmental ok?

I believe that NOBODY should be playing more than 1 hour or so of video games a day. Unless you're literally getting paid to play video games as a job, there's no justifiable reason to be spending 3+ hours a day on a hobby. Life is far far too busy and interesting for that.

The only possible reason I can think of that an adult would dedicate 21 hours a week on a useless hobby would be if they actually believed in God. Maybe if there's an afterlife, you'll get a 2nd shot at a fulfilling life. As an Atheist I believe it's dirt nap forever when I'm gone, so of course I'm going to make the most of mine. Being cooped up in the house for 21+ hours a week clicking buttons is not my idea of a meaningful life.

0.02$
"
VixTrader wrote:
"
MindR wrote:
"
VixTrader wrote:

I tried to write it with no judgments, but since you still found some, I'll just be directly judgmental ok?

I believe that NOBODY should be playing more than 1 hour or so of video games a day. Unless you're literally getting paid to play video games as a job, there's no justifiable reason to be spending 3+ hours a day on a hobby. Life is far far too busy and interesting for that.

The only possible reason I can think of that an adult would dedicate 21 hours a week on a useless hobby would be if they actually believed in God. Maybe if there's an afterlife, you'll get a 2nd shot at a fulfilling life. As an Atheist I believe it's dirt nap forever when I'm gone, so of course I'm going to make the most of mine. Being cooped up in the house for 21+ hours a week clicking buttons is not my idea of a meaningful life.

0.02$

I can think of at least one more reason - because they enjoy it and thinks it's fun :)
Unless your hobby is learning languages or work-related(and that aint hobbies to be honest) most hobbies are quite useless the way you put it - for instance I'm pretty decent at drawing, and I enjoy spending hours on that, still quite useless. And I usually prefer gaming as I game with other people, and I appreciate talking witht those.
People do different things when they get home from work. Some sit hours in front of the computer or console, some the TV etc.
Sounds like you plan is living your life doing nothing but what in your mind is 'meaningful', good on you. Others find meaning and enjoyment other places and in other things then you. Most people would think it's exhausting doing everything, all the time. All work and no play - people like those usually hit a wall at some point. If you are different I'm sure you'll succeed and live a happy life - but no reason to look down upon those of different views. Either if it comes to religion, hobbies or what they want to do with their life.

But honestly - I didn't mean to mess up this great buildthread(sorry Tom) by talking about life and arguing with a person that apparantly looks down on around 90% of the people in this forum. If you feel like talking more I suggest we use private messages.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info