[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

Just happened to check this thread. I play a budget version of this build without issue - currently lvl 85. It doesn't explode aztiri but it still does way more damage than most builds with half the gear.

With a decent crafted wand, maligaro, and rat's nest you can easily hit the crit cap at 90%.

Gear:
Spoiler

I modified the tree for a life build using phase acro, ondar, and ~70/65 block with rathpith and lazhwar.

Life tree:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcFQgW1BukOSA-rEZYVUBZAFr8aOB0UHoEj9iT9JpUnYSepKgsrDSycLR8wcTB8Nj026TpCOlhBlkSrS3hLjUyzTZJPfVAwUUdRYFVLVa5Vxl3yYeJirGNDZp5sjG1scFJw1X7ifyt_xoBWghCCHoPbhX2J04wLjDaNfY2_j0aPppBVlSCboZ2qna6io6cIp4SplayYrrO0xbVIuXzAGsHzwuzQ9dQj1orbC9te3ajfit-w42rnC-dU6NbssPO-8-r31_rS_xz_3g==

EDIT: That random dex node over in the right side of the tree is on the way to last block nodes.
Last edited by TadaceAce on Oct 1, 2014, 6:06:42 PM
nice Ace. my plan was life too but instead of max block go thhe 100% resits route with saffels and flask nodes and use lightning coil for phys with 100% resistance LC is better than 25k armor by itself

if us poor boys cant do the 2m dps but only 500 to 800k we better be able to survive some hits :p

the advatge of 100% res besides immune to atziri and reflect is rf is less a problem dont need vit
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 1, 2014, 6:54:05 PM
2x Void Battery is affordable? OK
"
Mothren wrote:

Don't be discouraged by elitists. U can make the build work with 50ex.

"
Sotto_voce wrote:

Those 'elitists' - like the build's creator? Just because you can make something work for 50 ex does not mean it is optimal. You'd be much better off playing another character. Not a concept I find particularly challenging, personally - but I suppose you can't expect too much from people that lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Outstanding build, btw, Tom94 - and a great in depth guide to go with it.

I am not throwing any flaming to elitists by that post, it's your reading skills that understand it so. I am telling him to NOT be discouraged by elitists that like to play the build to the absolute optimal.

As killmour showed, this build can be altered and modified and be used to kill uber atziri on a budget that cannot be easily matched by other uber atziri capable builds.

Even if its not optimal, it can kill uber atziri, which is the hardest content this game has yet to offer.[/quote]

You may well be right, saying that this build can take Uber on a budget easier than other lower budget builds. It's certainly the case that in my experience, playing the 'mirrored' version, that this is by far the most consistent and easy Uber farmer post 1.2 (playing ST and Wander didn't even come close, although pre-1.2 ST was even easier). Uber was FAR easier on this build than with several hundred more exalts of gear on the wander.
So perhaps I was a little hasty in my original reply - but you'll have to forgive me for being a little jaded after following high end builds for a while and constantly seeing "What passive tree should I use at level 65?", "How can I make this work for 5 ex?" :)

IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
"
Mothren wrote:
"
isucksomuch wrote:
How far can I go with this build with about 50 ex?

Am I elitist enough Mothren? Just to know =)
"
NNeto wrote:
"
Mothren wrote:
"
isucksomuch wrote:
How far can I go with this build with about 50 ex?

Am I elitist enough Mothren? Just to know =)

Elitist? no, just a regular fanboy? yes.

"
forzazx6 wrote:
Elitist? no, just a regular fanboy? yes.

Better be a rich fanboy than a envious casual =)
Last edited by NNeto on Oct 1, 2014, 7:49:37 PM
What's the point of playing this game anymore when you've got a 6L legacy shav, acuity, and mirrored gear in every other slot?

I can't even fathom how one would come into owning that sheer amount of currency without exploits, cheating, or ripping off people in trade chat all day.
Last edited by TadaceAce on Oct 1, 2014, 8:13:48 PM
"
TadaceAce wrote:
What's the point of playing this game anymore when you've got a 6L legacy shav, acuity, and mirrored gear in every other slot?

I can't even fathom how one would come into owning that sheer amount of currency without exploits, cheating, or ripping off people in trade chat all day.

As we say in Brazil:

"While there are suckers, trickster not starve ..."
Last edited by NNeto on Oct 1, 2014, 8:22:54 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
Did some Uber runs today, I must say Ice Spear and Arc is THE best mob clearer, then switching to arctic breath and fireball for shotgunning bosses.

How about Freezing Pulse instead of Ice Spear for mobs. I've been going Artic Breath and Freezing Pulse for mobs but then again I use Arch to curse mobs with Warlords Mark or Assassin.
Last edited by patrickcampbe21 on Oct 1, 2014, 8:29:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info