[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
auea1 wrote:
can someone tell me if purity of fire lvl 26 gives 6 % max fire res ?

It doesn't. The highest possible max resistance value is at lvl 23 with 5%.
IGN: Pirteloli
"
ssebastiann wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
aff1nity wrote:
Hey Tom, how do you get 93.7% crit chance for Barrage with the mirrored wand + shield version? I'm using a 32% crit wand with 2 Diamond Rings (2 diamond rings should equal out Acuity + Revelation) and I'm only at 80% crit with Barrage.

I went and took the Heartseeker cluster at the ranger side when I switched to the mirrored wand to get more global crit. I dropped some other damage nodes and DEX nodes to compensate.

Tree please?

And, are you using Assassin's Mark? Because I dont see it in any of your sockets =o

Not using assassin's mark usually. When doing maps without curse immune monsters and where I can get killing blows I however replace Power Charge on Crit with Assassin's Mark. (Gets triggered by CoC and gives power charges when I kill stuff.)

Here is my current tree at lvl 94
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 28, 2014, 3:14:52 PM
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
ssebastiann wrote:

Tree please?

And, are you using Assassin's Mark? Because I dont see it in any of your sockets =o

Not using assassin's mark usually. When doing maps without curse immune monsters and where I can get killing blows I however replace Power Charge on Crit with Assassin's Mark. (Gets triggered by CoC and gives power charges when I kill stuff.)

I see, thx for the reply :)
"
Tom94 wrote:

ass mark w coc sounds interesting. would you swap it back for bosses?
"
loegare wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:

ass mark w coc sounds interesting. would you swap it back for bosses?

I swap it back when I know that my charges don't last for the boss. If I'm doing maps solo I can usually just run to the boss and kill him before the charges run out.

On another note: After the headhunter fix I've tested around with it and found it to be amazing. Added it as best in slot item to the guide. :)

If 1% leech is achieved without Doryani's Invitation such as with the mirrored wand, then Headhunter becomes by far the best belt for this build in mapping scenarios. The mods gained from rare monsters range from frequent doubling of the DPS to running at twice the speed or getting other fun mods such as proximity shield from nemesis monsters.
Can confirm - Headhunter is much fun! I ran some maps with Tom yesterday, and as soon as we ended I bought myself a Headhunter.

The buffs, both damage, utility and defensive wise are pretty much amazing. At one point yesterdat while doing a Zana daily I had 20,000 ES - boy, did that look sexy.

The only downside is running it in parties with high dps wanders. Due to the nature of wander builds you won't get as many rares. Solo and in parties without high dps wanders it's amazing tho.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist

Headhunter is the funniest friggin thing ever.
Made a new ring as well, gonna get more alts and go for 3xt1
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Last edited by MindR on Sep 30, 2014, 1:46:18 AM
Sheeeeeeeeeyit!!
How far can I go with this build with about 50 ex?

If anyone wants to go the mirrored route I have the wand and shield for sale, just PM me.

IGN: ErgoProxRed
Last edited by TritonB7 on Sep 30, 2014, 10:14:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info