Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 28, 2014, 4:02:32 PM
Dominus. Life flask empty. Carry 2 now

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
orchard level 66 map no modifiers.

unique boss devourer oneshotted me with all resists max and 4.2k hp on level 72

wtf?

Alot of blood has been shed because of theSink
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 28, 2014, 7:50:57 PM
A nasty one: I was getting into the new feel of my duelist build, which has changed since the passive reset... I entered a zone, moved a little and BOOM I got oneshotted. I prepared myself, went in again, and for a split second saw the rogue exile who spawned right next to the entrance, before I died again (thank gggod that this was softcore).
At this point I just went NOPENOPENOPE and reset the area.
I ripped today for my last time in HC. I was level 51 on EK knives tank build...I had just beat vaal on cruel with a group and casually running to sarn.

I never left party.

So at some point right after I got out of vaals ruin and everyone in my current party left, to me seeing the door to the city of sarn...a bunch of people popped into group. I was zipped about 1min worth back and dead when it resynced.

out of 3 HC beyond. 2 were desync related deaths. One was opening an unidentified box that had a rouge exile and freeze.

As much as I want to do HC in this game...and I really do...I want to go down on my own skill not on a poorly coded game.

My death to a strongbox, that felt rewarding. I learned. I never opened one without id'ing it. The other two...felt like shit.

This games desync, the attitude of the devs regarding it (and some players) is one of the bigger travesties in gaming for me. So much potential...
just for try, for see and for know
Last edited by CapitalPunishment on Aug 28, 2014, 9:51:23 PM
last most annoying death was in mine, bleed, 1000 damage per sec while moving. that didnt went well. i only have so many pots.
Last edited by Kinokarte on Aug 29, 2014, 2:13:56 AM
Hardcore mode lvl 82
in a map lvl 71.
me--->4.5k life / full resis / nice geared.
one exile kill me whit one shoot

consecuence--->i quit the game forever!!!!
Running Atziri with glass cannon build can be deadly, especially when you desync and not hitting anything = no life leech = dead in a matter of seconds. Atziri herself is not killing me but last time I died 2 time on the same spot in a room full of monsters when I tried to whirling blades right into the centre and molten strike them down.
I used whirling blades, I used molten strike but nothing was loosing any life but me, 2 times in a row. Feels stupid :D
as far as rampage goes, I have yet to die on me new character (only in act 2 cruel now) so all is good.
kiwi nation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info