WHAT KILLED YOU?

strongbox with detonate nearby corpse in high level maps...75/75 block and 6k hp didn't help me XD
"
Ghismo wrote:
strongbox with detonate nearby corpse in high level maps...75/75 block and 6k hp didn't help me XD

I always devour all nearby corpses before strongboxes. half of them revive with onslaught, rest explode them :/
The 75 crematorium map fire boss; didn't know it was a gear check fight. Switched to that phoenix shield and got it done. Not a fan of the casting skeletons surrounding you followed by firestorm from almost off-screen, causes desynch/death. Maybe you have to over-cap fire resistance by like 50 or something to deal with fire penetration? Seems a ton of damage taken with 83 or so fire resistance and an over-cap of 30.

Don't get me started on the map Melville fights. The 75ish map one is in this ridiculously small room. Got it done without dying using Kaltenhalt shield and purity of ice. To me that's kind of a lame gear check encounter. Without that gear and the right color socket available in your gear for that aura, it would be nearly impossible for my melee build.
Alt tabbing to check something and not realizing a mob was hitting me. That's the last time I leave my TV show running in the background on too loudly, grr.

Back to the drawing board!

Note to self - monsters come at you even from 3+ screens away :(
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Ice Nova trap from a 66 chest in Merciless while I had 2.9k HP with 10% cold res.

Probably would have survived it if I had been @ full health (3.5k hp).

That's incredible aggravating.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
FUCKING BOX that exploded me because my comp sorta froze

LAME
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 28, 2014, 1:57:53 PM
still rocks
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Finally got my first lag-death this morning in chamber of sins 3 merciless...62 FP Witch...wasnt that far since nemesis, im really sad
Acc created: 12.11.2012 Timer-Invite Closed Beta: 18.12.12
HC-Chars lost: 4 Ranger, 3 Witch, 1 Mara
Chars playing atm(HC): DualWieldSwordRanger[Nemesis](RIP´d)
We should get a log which says that.. It will greatly improve the quality of life.

Character XYZ Died From Critical Strike Vaal Smash at 11:48:59 pm, August 28th 2014
Domine Non Es Dignus
Area of Effect killed me.
Just like the 100 deaths before that.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info